Does Youtube educate or brainwash??

Tirunih

I'm on facebook and the videos that get upped are usually conspiracy stuff from youtube.Sometimes i think it's a bandwagon because the type of people that share these videos are not conscious people.Maybe they are being educated by clips on youtube?Maybe they are jumping on a bandwagon?Or maybe youtube is being used as a tool to brainwash people into thinking what they watch is real?Now i'm not trying to insinuate that they are hidden messages blah blah in the clips... but youtube is a very convincing site to watch things on.what do you lot think?

utube is like google. a huge information giantit will be bound to have info overloadit can only brainwash the lazy minded. like thun them and others it is like any other medium of information that can be distorted to disinform the viewer. but even ur parents gave u info that has shaped ur thinking and doesnt mean its 100% correct.me tho ive been able to weed thru the trash and ive learnt alot from it, from knotting ties to making cornbread, to learning more about the jewish world order.