Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bay_u

Shakira - She Wolf LIVE perfomance

25 posts in this topic

:wub: LOL @ this comment,
I WOULD LICK SHAKIRAS a**hole AFTER SHE TOOK A sh*t AND DIDDNT WIPE OWWWWOWWWW OWWWWWW THATS WAVEY YA SHMELL ME !! CHE BIB BIB !!

the official video is crazy, some of those positions she puts herself in..boy

The way people have been urging me to watch the video, thought it would be so much more.She did more for me in the beautiful liar video tbh.Anyway... *dodges rocks on the way out*

SHAKIRA.. CONDOMS DON'T EXIST IF WE EVER MET FACE TO FACE.. I'D NUT IN YOU SO MUCH I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO NUT FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS
:lol:

id make that bitch do that colombian yodal sh*t like she did in the whenever whenever song

She has official made white woman climb the top of the ladderseriously u can't beat that, white women are top now

u kno what the par is....lmfaoshes basically a EXTREMELY SEXY LATIN/ARAB VERSION of this bitch

She has official made white woman climb the top of the ladderseriously u can't beat that, white women are top now
24bsnwm.gif

SHAKIRA.. CONDOMS DON'T EXIST IF WE EVER MET FACE TO FACE.. I'D NUT IN YOU SO MUCH I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO NUT FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS
:lol: :lol:

I WOULD LICK SHAKIRAS a**hole AFTER SHE TOOK A sh*t AND DIDDNT WIPE OWWWWOWWWW OWWWWWW THATS WAVEY YA SHMELL ME !! CHE BIB BIB !!

I would contemplate eating assSQUIRT ALL OVER HER AND IN HER LIKE2d7x4s0.gif200p8bo.gif1pb479.gif

LMAOshe's one hot chick.

she wolf>>>it actually stops me from saying anything till its overthe things I would dooooo

wow them bum-bowers there