Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Black GKs vs Black CBs

Black CBs vs Black GKs  

1. 1. Who are worse?

• GKs?
    • CBs?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

While here I just want to state that, I don't agree with the old notion that black players can't play intelligent roles so you just stick them on the wing, for example.I think it's rather the coaching styles employed in especially countries like England where physical attributes are seen as core, then everything else will be trained later on.So obviously athletic black players will be the main guys because we do tend to be fast and strong in football.

I think its a dumb statement that goes into that whole silly genetic argument about Blacks blacks being athletes but Whites are smarter blah blah etc.

black goal keepers are the worst.who are the black GK equivalent of tresor and desailly ?

c/s mr Qbut topic will get lulzespecially when somebody reminds us of 02-07 Titus Bramble

I think its a dumb statement that goes into that whole silly genetic argument about Blacks blacks being athletes but Whites are smarter blah blah etc.
yes and no obviouslt we know blacks can play a game based on technique and game reading, but selectors and coaches choose black players based on athleticism and physique.

only black keeper i kno fully was shaka hislop and lamacourse black CB's are betta than black GK's

yes and no obviouslt we know blacks can play a game based on technique and game reading, but selectors and coaches choose black players based on athleticism and physique.
Ahh yeah I can understand and even agree in most case that, but that is different to what is being asked or often stated.But in England isn't it the case that these skills are looked over no matter the race.

C/S 100%this is the kinda convo you'll hear in some BNP pub in Barking or Enfield

There are absolutely loads of black centre halves who've got a great footballing brain.Just like there are absolutely loads of white centre halves who only play there because of their physical ability. Waste topic.

There are absolutely loads of black centre halves who've got a great footballing brain.Just like there are absolutely loads of white centre halves who only play there because of their physical ability. Waste topic.
Exactly

WHen you see a black man in goal.WHIP THOSE CROSSES IN.But seriously, c/s JJ.

:!: My goalie is for my team is Senegalese!SICK!!!! Bare teams trying to poach him.

Did not realise how much of a unit lescott is, unril todayf*ck*ng hell, the guys shoulders are wider then ceazys fanjita. absolute tank.

whats the score, whats the scorecarlos tevez, whats the scoretevez.jpg

should have saıd afrıcan GK or CB

whats the score, whats the scorecarlos tevez, whats the scoretevez.jpg
jeez that>>>my sig

who was tht blk keeper for wolves had mad injury problems but he was decent

who was tht blk keeper for wolves had mad injury problems but he was decent
Matt Murray. absolutely class 'keeper but an alchy and gambling problems as well as his injuries.He's still there and I don't think he's that old yet. Think he'll retire when his contracts up.