Mr. Gayle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
Girl_beer_LegSweep.gif
BADMAN.
i'd love to know what happened nextim gonna guess and say the captain save-a-hoes in the background punched him up and told him to leave...
I'm in two minds about this.That is quite harsh to wipe her legs away on a wet and slippery and hard surface, concussion could have been her.At the same time, women shouldn't think pouring liquids over dudes is cool cuz they're not gonna do anything, because it's quite apparent they will.It makes me happy and concerned at the same time.Powerful .gif.

Guest Lemons
Girl_beer_LegSweep.gif
BADMAN.
i'd love to know what happened nextim gonna guess and say the captain save-a-hoes in the background punched him up and told him to leave...
i was tinking the same thing, someone needs to come through with the whole vid.
I HOPE ONE OF CAPTAIN SAVE A HOES GETS f*ckED UP FOR HIS TROUBLES.

Girl_beer_LegSweep.gif
BADMAN.
Alie, doubt its that easy to find though.I'm taking that move though, so simple yet so effective.

Girl_beer_LegSweep.gif
BADMAN.
Alie, doubt its that easy to find though.I'm taking that move though, so simple yet so effective.
its a wing chun ting... some wing chun guy done it on me......was peak... luckily for me i got sstraight up and put him in some DDT type submission *no homo*

so she was taking the piss out of the way he was wearing his glasses, called him a d*ckheadhe called her a bitchshe said yeh i am a bitch and threw a drink over himhe went and swiped her outand lol at that screamthere was a few captain save a hoesi would've spat on her tbh

• 4 months later...