Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bay_u

Ladiesssss...

28 posts in this topic

you only mention a guy to your best friend if hes potential right?... and you like him???im always extra conscious when i meet a girl then meet their friends and they say the ''oh ive heard so much about you" comment...

Cos women chat and can't keep their business to themselves.Guilty.

For me, if I think he has potential, not much gets said until i secure him.Nothing worse than hyping someone up and then you find out they are sh*t.

For me, if I think he has potential, not much gets said until i secure him.Nothing worse than hyping someone up and then you find out they are sh*t.
LMAO @ UR SIG thats the best one ive seen yet

STOP IT. At least 3 of her closest friends know way before your even contemplating a relationship. And within that time she's still testing the waters with other guys, and at least 1 or 2 are f*ckingNow go out and live life

basically

:D Please.

basically
:!: Some women will tell there friends about practically every man they come across, or even have one decent convo with this person, Some people get too excited and talk to much. We have two ears and one mouth for a reason.

girls talk too much, they are idiots
Yeh, and men are just perfect!Sarky

why are girls so mentally insecure for their age
The same reason men are.

basically

Some will mention a man from a first text while others wont until its official.

STOP IT. At least 3 of her closest friends know way before your even contemplating a relationship.
lol too true. The amount of people who do this including myself is a lot.Are certain people seriously gonna say on here that they don't get excited and let slip to their closest that they've met a guy who they think has potential?PURLEASE.

How many of your friends have you told about me? All of them?

STOP IT. At least 3 of her closest friends know way before your even contemplating a relationship.
lol too true. The amount of people who do this including myself is a lot.Are certain people seriously gonna say on here that they don't get excited and let slip to their closest that they've met a guy who they think has potential?PURLEASE.
'Not much gets said'I've had friends tell me about so many phails its unreal.

'Not much gets said'I've had friends tell me about so many phails its unreal.
Understandable... but at least something is said before you randomly say.. oh guess what guys I have a new man in my life. Just seems weird to me.If it wasn't for my bestie... me and my first would never have got together.

How many of your friends have you told about me? All of them?
:D Yes

my guy is sprung, lulz.
I was thinking thisThread question sounded like he was clutching at straws

(if u ladies are close with ur mum) wud u mention it to her?