How well will he weather the storm?

MetaFives

Robin van Persie knows he needs to improve his current sharpness in front of goal.Although he played a pivotal role in Arsenal’s 4-0 win over Wigan at the weekend, the Dutch striker admitted he spurned too many chances himself. The most obvious example came just on half-time when, unmarked on the penalty spot, he chested down a pass from Cesc Fabregas but could only send a swivelling shot wide.However, in this case, form is clearly temporary while class is permanent. Van Persie has averaged roughly one goal in every three games during his Arsenal career and was the Club’s top-scorer last season. But with standards that high, his pleasure at Saturday’s result was tempered by the personal chances that went begging.“It was a very important victory because the last two League games left us with very mixed feelings,” said the 26-year-old. “We all knew it was very important to get the three points and that is what we did. Winning was the only thing that mattered but we played some good football.“I wasn't so pleased with my own performance though. I just missed too many chances and that is something I have to work on.“There were a lot of them [on Saturday] especially the one that I controlled on my chest. I was totally free but didn't expect to be. That was my own mistake but it was a very good pass from Cesc. I should have done better but I'm confident it will be OK very soon. Still the main thing was the three points and they were very good for us.”
/

"But I don't feel that I'm at the top of my game as a main striker yet. I have to improve on many things but it is quite new and the main thing is that the boss really backs me on this one."He really thinks I can succeed as he has a lot of trust in me."
Someone should tell him hes not lone striker, its a formation where the front 3 can move where they like when they like. SmhLike I been saying all along reason he been playing swag is cos of the system and where he playingHe aint suited to playing CF'Offers no threat of penetration, no strength, no pace no power'

"But I don't feel that I'm at the top of my game as a main striker yet. I have to improve on many things but it is quite new and the main thing is that the boss really backs me on this one."He really thinks I can succeed as he has a lot of trust in me."
Someone should tell him hes not lone striker, its a formation where the front 3 can move where they like when they like. Smh Like I been saying all along reason he been playing swag is cos of the system and where he playingHe aint suited to playing CF'Offers no threat of penetration, no strength, no pace no power'
:DTTKK

Someone should tell him hes not lone striker, its a formation where the front 3 can move where they like when they like. Smh Like I been saying all along reason he been playing swag is cos of the system and where he playingHe aint suited to playing CF'Offers no threat of penetration, no strength, no pace no power'
:DTTKK
LOLOLOL