North gang profiles

Captain Planet

North can be hype at times. I almost got caught up with the hype, If I didn't go mcdonald toilet, it would of been different story,im lucky I wasn't there in the alley at that time,when one of my boy got robbed by 4 coward niggas in T.
So basically ur sayinUr glad u was in the toilet not to back ur boy gettin robbed :lol: :arrow:
:rofl: :rofl:
AND THE EDIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North can be hype at times. I almost got caught up with the hype, If I didn't go mcdonald toilet, it would of been different story,im lucky I wasn't there in the alley at that time,when one of my boy got robbed by 4 coward niggas in T.
So basically ur sayinUr glad u was in the toilet not to back ur boy gettin robbed :lol: :arrow:
:rofl: :rofl:
AND THE EDIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol wait, did man say he hid in the mac ds toilet while his darg got moved to? need a vest?
nah I was in hurry to go get quick pee before the incident happen. but when I came out the toilet, those 4 niggas were gone.p.s I don't need a vest because im doing push-ups everyday, eating alot and taking extra boxing lesson