Simple Question

Meticulous

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rah bare people wanna be bricks in the walli wanna be well on my way to becoming the first president of the united states of europa

I'll have just turned 30.Ideally, paying off a mortgage on a nice big house in Solihull, earning 24k doing 40hrs, with a pregnant blonde at home.(Solihull is on the outskirts of Birmingham btw)
The Solihull accent is the worst in the world, I couldn't stand that on a daily basis. Imagine a posh brummy accent that sounds like it's put on. Whenever I go Apres I have to take gaffer tape with me.

I'll have just turned 30.Ideally, paying off a mortgage on a nice big house in Solihull, earning 24k doing 40hrs, with a pregnant blonde at home.(Solihull is on the outskirts of Birmingham btw)
A nice respectable part of the Midlands, I like it around there. /In 10 years I will be 31 (jee), Hopefully a Human Rights Barrister contemplating why I spend so many hours in my office. (I also want to be making my advances towards the UN and living in New York)I somehow feel Kids & a Wife are a long way off for me.