Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hmmm

Jail Breaking iPhones...

11 posts in this topic

sorry i know there is a 25 page thread on iphones but this jail breaking ting always confuses me and theres too much to sift throughcould someone give me a step by step guide, slash the best website to get one from on how to jailbreak an iphone 3gonly now when ive realised the potential this fone has when i seen my boys jailbroken one..if you could help me then lock/delete this would be much appreciated :)

don't jailbreak italiens will eat the food in your fridge

download everything you need from his links.i used that

if you are on 3.1 then do a bit more research because I know you can jailbreak it but i'm not sure if the appropriate firmware or redsnow are out.if your on 3.0.1 then just follow that vid,

running 3.0 atm but Will I lose my exsisting apps or anything like that?

redsn0ww.jpgi get to 'please wait while jail breaking your device' then this keeps happeninganyone know why?

That happened to me 1st time I tryed to jailbreak it I just tryed again and it worked fine if ur on 3.0.1 make sure u download 3.0 because 3.0.1 is just a update of 3.0.

happened 4 times on a row now, got the right firmware and everything, is there anything it could be or is it luck of the draw lol

Right click run as administratormake sure all programs are closedhappened to me a few times, 3rd time lucky