Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djreflex

Princess - Big Boys (Official Video)

9 posts in this topic

Check out the Video! also check out the CDJ 2000's @ my blogwww.djreflexonline.com

Nice video, like the tune is as well. I like Princess, she's not got the best voice but makes up for it with the flows.

vid looks very nicealways like this songcatchy

is the girls in the white related to princess , looks like im seeing double - double sexiness. big tune & vid

Nice video, alright song. Probably the worst singer out of those whove had big tracks but she has a better image than Ny, Kimona, Meleka, the miss piggy from Do You Mind... and thats saying something. None of them are anything special. Reason is purely because are songs relate to each other and females can identify with them.And she is not all that either. Face matches the vocals = flat

good song ggood videoits really one for the ladies

Princess's tunes have been better than the other funky vocals bar probably In The Morning and Make It Funky, thing is there really isn't a lot standing out nowerdays, I think Egypt killed her song by doing a video and revealing her looks to the nation.I like this vocal 'cause it slightly reminds me of Craig David's flow on this

Princess's tunes have been better than the other funky vocals bar probably In The Morning and Make It Funky, thing is there really isn't a lot standing out nowerdays, I think Egypt killed her song by doing a video and revealing her looks to the nation.I like this vocal 'cause it slightly reminds me of Craig David's flow on this
:lol: