Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
contextmc

Mental Breakdown Music

6 posts in this topic

Today, September 21st, marks the release, both digitally and physically, of my latest offering – ‘Mental Breakdown Music’frontcovertunecore.jpgHere is a brief extract from the press release:“Mental Breakdown Music is the latest EP release by rising UK talent Context MC with a September 21st release date. More than just a compilation of songs, it is a chance to look into the mind of one the most lyrically and musically innovative artists of the moment. Featuring production from both unknown gems such as Vermin and InContext, and undisputed veterans such as Rob Sparx, the EP blends brooding, nihilistic dubstep, with the energy of grime, and incorporates a complexity and poignancy often shied away from……..”Tracklisting:1. Is It (Rat Attack Mix) [prod. Vermin] [bBC 1Xtra, Sub FM, Bondi FM Australia]2. That Fear [prod. Rob Sparx]3. Mental Breakdown Music [prod. Vermin]4. As the Sun Goes Down (Remix) [prod. InContext] [bBC Radio1, BBC 1Xtra]5. Headbutt Your Trainers [prod. Vermin]6. There Goes the Time (feat. Well Red) [prod. Context MC and Well Red]To get a copy on physical CD, just head over to my myspace and scroll down to the shop front to purchase using PayPalTo get as a digital download, it can be purchased from:AmazoniTunesand other good digital retailersSafe, and I hope you enjoy the releaseContext MCContext MC's BlogContext MC on Twittercontextmc@googlemail.com07896 681125

rah proper gave out ur fone number n sh*t

FREE DOWNLOAD VERSIONI've also uploaded a free version of the release comprised of lower quality radio rips for people to try before they buy, or to just have a free version!SafeContext MC

I like... If I had money i would probably purchase... keep doing your thing bro