Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alejandro Sosa

Remember These Vids

21 posts in this topic

Emotional Used to watch these all the time before i went to play footballRemember how wavy they had me feelingah i miss them days

second video used to get played every i.c.t lesson!!

*notices football related,quickly exits without playing,cleanses memory by looking at asos*

*notices football related,quickly exits without playing,cleanses memory by looking at asos*
You and me BOTH, sister.

remember having that Robinho clip on my mobile phone back the day.used to practise day and night with that footage. those were the days.who remembers that Ronaldinho website when he was @ PSG ???? had loads of wmv clips of him destroying that league. jeebus christ !!!

You and me BOTH, sister.
you dont like football?

You and me BOTH, sister.
was you castrated at birth?LOL I still do thisI watch other vids too to get me pumped for training and especially matchesi shall be watching afew alittle later on as ive got training beg someone up some more vids like this that arent as baitsafethis always gets me pumped

I used to do this you know, when I didn't really have any confidence to play, since I gained it...never really done it, used to do it with music aswell, listening to specifically football-ey tunes (Kasabian - Club foot etc..) now I just listen to anythingThink I'll start another thread

Those vids get you amped to play football.Anyone know the name of the song in teh second vid? Sounds like Black Thought rapping.

back in the days i always used 2 watch these kinda videos

The Roots - Guns Are Drawn
*sends an spud electronically*

I like how this thread gets a reply every few hours

This vid is a par2.10 onwards
LOL funniest vid I have ever watched- Jesus and Lucifer are brothers- The grin Jesus has when he wins the vote- Neutrals became black, the vliant knights became white- Native Americans are the Israelites?- "Joseph Smith" an AUTHOR mysteriously finds some documents and becomes a prophet :lol: Bait this author just wrote all this stuff down and pretended to find these documents. Any storywriting Tolkien.

*gets ready for football training & power league straight after*