Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wale

Keisha Buchanan leaves Sugababes

76 posts in this topic

Keisha Buchanan has quit the Sugababes and will be replaced by Eurovision star Jade Ewen, it has been confirmed.The 24-year-old, who was the only surviving original member of the band, will remain with Island Records as a solo artist.The group have been the subject of tabloid speculation after Amelle Berrabah reportedly went missing two weeks ago, with reports claiming that Buchanan had been bullying the singer.Berrabah has since denied the allegations; however media interest intensified following reports that Ewen had flown over to join the group.An official statement reads: "The current line-up of the Sugababes has disbanded."Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah will continue as the Sugababes and will be joined by new member Jade Ewen. They release their album Sweet 7 on November 23rd through Island Records."Keisha Buchanan will continue to record for Island Records as a solo artist."Sugababes rose to fame with debut single 'Overload' in 2000. Siobhan Donaghy was the first to leave the group in 2001 and was replaced by former Atomic Kitten singer Heidi Range.Amelle Berrabah joined the group in December 2005 following the depature of Mutya Buena.The group have enjoyed 24 Top 40 singles, six albums and greatest hits Overloaded - The Singles Collection.
So Keisha was bullying Amelle, because she was the main star plus had a number 1 with tinchy, all the original member has gone, comes like a football clubhttp://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a178484/...-sugababes.html

I swear that Amelle chick left the other day?

u got any better tunes than that chillin tune with Lady GaGa?

lol and a few days ago she was saying Jade would not be joiningSo none of the original members are left now

what I was thinking.Keisha & mutya used to boy off heidi and the one before her.The brand name as been very successful tho.like all bands they will have to call things a day eventually

Sugababes are going on a bit dumb with all this "im in" "im out" sh*t.

Heard this on the radio yeah im glad Jade is making movements im happy for herplaistow up in this bitch

nike boots

what I was thinking.Keisha & mutya used to boy off heidi and the one before her.The brand name as been very successful tho.like all bands they will have to call things a day eventually
C/S what Delilah saying too.

nike boots
jus checked itmeh

i dont care baout themnever found them attractive

So no original members left, what's the point? That's like replacing Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle with Fantasia, Ashanti and Cassie, whilst still calling the band Destiny's Child.

So if the originals join together then can the sugar babes be there? Lol at calling these people sugarbabes like say they have at least one original.Smh

So if the originals join together then can the sugar babes be there? Lol at calling these people sugarbabes like say they have at least one original.Smh

Sugarbabes is a just a brand owned by corparations I doubt Keisha has any rights shes just a tooltbh it has always been the sugarbabes brand that generates that cash and not the actual individual members

lol someone had to be a cause for everyone else walking out and the continuous rifts which occured with each new line up. No matter how much Keisha denies reports of bullying in the band she can't exactly say that the issue lies with each of the members who left or argued with her.Also, doubt the solo thing will work for her, will probs become any generic British R'nb singer with high budget vids doing spins on MTV Base and low record sales.

Amelle>>>>KeishaShe looks like a andriod body is on point tho

Bring back that filthy slore Mutya, she was the best thing about it

Sugarbabes is a just a brand owned by corparations I doubt Keisha has any rights shes just a tooltbh it has always been the sugarbabes brand that generates that cash and not the actual individual members
i know this but it would be stupid.

i liked Atomic Kitten stillN/H i was about 9 when they wer popular

i know this but it would be stupid.
stupid but them P will still be rolling so i doubt they care about such minor details

by 2011 sugababes will be a fully white Girls Aloud type band truss

so who owns sugababes the brand, still mad how all the members left, aint like they was put together like xfactor..Keisha does seems the hater type