Keisha Buchanan leaves Sugababes

Wale

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how's this Jade gonna promote a new album when she aint even on it?
The same way when kerry left atomic kitten and that jenny girl joined they just edit the songs to add jenny singing apposed to kerry, i would imagine the same will happen between Keisha and Jade. "There were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that led to this", "Sometimes a breakdown in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things"I think Keisha, Siobhan and Mutya should form something together.

lol the original three should link up for real.
this will never happen.Mainly coz the original white ting and keisha neva liked eachother.. would have 2 drop big p down to make it happen.
Maybe not as much as you think though, Siobhan been out of the lime light for time, but unless Keisha hits it off with a solo i wouldnt rule out Keisha and Mutya joining forces.

Guest Esquilax
they can call themselves the sugamilfsaint half of em psushed out kidsanyway keisha was 2 black 4 the sugababes...they needed another racially unspecific dilute with less obvious negroid features and who looked better and could singbusiness is business and that is how i view the treatment of her... jade is sexy tho ... arnt both her parents retarded or something...
They're blind.One of them is ethnic though, I SPOSE you could count that as an disablities.

they can call themselves the sugamilfsaint half of em psushed out kidsanyway keisha was 2 black 4 the sugababes...they needed another racially unspecific dilute with less obvious negroid features and who looked better and could singbusiness is business and that is how i view the treatment of her... jade is sexy tho ... arnt both her parents retarded or something...
They're blind.One of them is ethnic though, I SPOSE you could count that as an disablities.
d*ckhead - you are also an ethnicbeing a non white is not the definition of ethnic everyone is an ethnicblack/asian people in the uk are ethnic minorities sameway a white person in Ghana is an ethnic minority

Guest WAVESURFER
d*ckhead - you are also an ethnicbeing a non white is not the definition of ethnic everyone is an ethnicblack/asian people in the uk are ethnic minorities sameway a white person in Ghana is an ethnic minority
Fack orfffff, I ain't no bleedin' efnick!Nuffin against the efnicks, I like curries & that as much as the next man, but I wouldn't want my fackin daughter marryin' one of 'em.

Guest Esquilax
Fack orfffff, I ain't no bleedin' efnick!Nuffin against the efnicks, I like curries & that as much as the next man, but I wouldn't want my fackin daughter marryin' one of 'em.
While this post is of a satirical nature, I would be genuinely devastated if my daughter were to court a road guy. Absolutely devastated.

you never know about the solo thing mutya was doing ok for a bit
Mutya had only 2 top tens since leaving. Last tune didnt chart and the two before that just about made it in the top 100 and I swear she gets regular spins on base.Keisha better hope her Suga-resignation fund lasts her for a long time cos 3-4 years down the line she would be back to square one musically unless someone masterminds her musical future and flings some EXTREMELY clever PR in her direction.

Guest Esquilax
you never know about the solo thing mutya was doing ok for a bit
Mutya had only 2 top tens since leaving. Last tune didnt chart and the two before that just about made it in the top 100 and I swear she gets regular spins on base.Keisha better hope her Suga-resignation fund lasts her for a long time cos 3-4 years down the line she would be back to square one musically unless someone masterminds her musical future and flings some EXTREMELY clever PR in her direction.
She's not talented/ attractive enough to make it on her own, and substantiate a thriving and successful career for years to come, none of them are.Also, wtf is agwarn with Amelle(?)'s hair, that half shave ting ain't doing it at all.