Where does it start?

Grumpy Old Man

Subject to translation and always requiring opinion, infidelity has grown to be an engaging issue. Does it require penetrative sex (at one extreme), or is it done once a person puts themselves in the position where any situation could arise, with the intent of that happening? Some even say all it requires is the thought of it. Does it depend on the nature of the agreement between the parties involved, and does it accomodate what the other person perceives as what cheating actually is? Once an aspect of what might be perceived as infidelity occurs, does that license someone to "go all the way" if by their understanding, they hadn't? Would the degree of infidelity, if by any opinions formed that they had one, even matter once any break of preconceived acceptability had occured? (For example, if he sends her a text message about any "heavenly voluptousness" that his dame would not appreciate, to what extent would it then matter if he proceeded to eplore said her?) What is acceptable to you? What would you be willing to ignore, raise issues about, tollerate in part, perhaps even fight for? What would make you get like the bride and Kill Bill? What do you MFs think?

I've only ever cheated on one girl that I cared about. Put quite bluntly, a buff girl put it on me. This chick was slightly buffer than my girl and climbed into my bed (she was my cousin's friend and we were both staying at my cousin's house). I tried so f*ck*ng hard to resist.Only thing I regret is not making the most of it. Felt so guilty I couldn't even enjoy it properly.

it varieswith one relationship he could do anything except intercourse, didnt even mind him getting head elsewhereNow im in a thing where, he called another chick beautiful and i hurt For me, i dont do what i wouldnt want done, iv been cheated on and i have cheated,the law of karma worked so quick on my arse its not even debateable nowTrust me ladies, if ur man is built for ur body and u f*ck out on him, he knowsHe may not say he knows or even realise he knows, but he knows

Everyone has their limits.One girl I know her boyfriend was entertaining talk from another girl for a while. The odd text here and there and bumping into her @ social events. She locked him off. When I asked why she said cause he didn't respect her. Wouldn't listen when she said stop talking to her.On the other side this guy I know found out his girl lashed some guy on holiday after they had an argument over the phone. They're now engaged.Personally, cheating is the act and what proceeds it. Then its up to said person what action they take.Don't even know what I would do if it happened to me tbh and seeing as I've cheated on every girlfriend I've had its bound to happen. Would like to think I wouldn't go ape sh*t but pride does funny things to a man.

Infidelity is defined by the individual, there is no definition of it that encompasses the entire populous. For example, I have an extremely possessive, obsessive, loving, caring wife. Her definition of infidelity is me entertaining another woman in her absence or presence, having female friends to her is a recipe for disaster because as she says every woman has a hidden agenda, it may not be sexual but she is using you for her benefit and camouflaging it with 'friendship'.Perhaps her extreme Arab/Muslim upbringing has influenced her outlook on relationships. However, I concur with her because I more or less have the same views.Finnito Ramapito

it varieswith one relationship he could do anything except intercourse, didnt even mind him getting head elsewhereNow im in a thing where, he called another chick beautiful and i hurt For me, i dont do what i wouldnt want done, iv been cheated on and i have cheated,the law of karma worked so quick on my arse its not even debateable nowTrust me ladies, if ur man is built for ur body and u f*ck out on him, he knowsHe may not say he knows or even realise he knows, but he knows
I have MAXIMUM RESPECT FOR YOU

i think theres too types of cheatingcheating in intent and cheating in action cheating in intenet, are things u wouldn't actually verbally label as cheating, but they are things that are wrong to do, as in u knw u shouldn't be doing them. Like talking on the phone with sumone u knw likes u, thus satisfying sum hidden need for attention. play fighting/light scrubbing, entertaining sumone eles advances, even telling sumone u like them or want to f*ck them while u have a girlfriend or a boyfriend and nothing becomes of it.tbh its anything that u wouldn't want done to u, and would find disrespectfulcheating in action is the obvious physical stuff like kissing, f*ck*ng ecti think both carry their own taste of betrayal and warrant their own type of angerimo anyway

Guest Lisa Turtle
I remember being told this. It makes complete sense.In my younger years I said that I wouldn't mind if a partner cheated on me, as long as there wasn't any emotional investment in that tryst.People say that males aren't meant to be monogamous creatures and tbh if the situation arises where a sexy lady puts it on him, a lot of boys wouldn't be able to deny her.But as I got older I saw the difference between a boy and a man, because a man regardless of how tempting the woman is will remember his partner in that split second and leave...no one is perfect though so once is forgivable depending on the circumstances, several occurrences mean he has a lack of self-control, something that is so so unattractive to me.Any kind of intimacy for me is in hand with some kind of emotional attachment, its the way that I operate. So if I was to cheat on a partner physically, the relationship would already be dead, because I would be into someone else.

i think theres too types of cheatingcheating in intent and cheating in action cheating in intenet, are things u wouldn't actually verbally label as cheating, but they are things that are wrong to do, as in u knw u shouldn't be doing them. Like talking on the phone with sumone u knw likes u, thus satisfying sum hidden need for attention. play fighting/light scrubbing, entertaining sumone eles advances, even telling sumone u like them or want to f*ck them while u have a girlfriend or a boyfriend and nothing becomes of it.tbh its anything that u wouldn't want done to u, and would find disrespectfulcheating in action is the obvious physical stuff like kissing, f*ck*ng ecti think both carry their own taste of betrayal and warrant their own type of angerimo anyway
C/S the Nigerian.

f*ck it me personally until i lose my sex drive will always cheat i can see why a lot of man wont do it or even entertain the idea and well done to you but pmsl i actually know a few guys who have only ever been with 1 girl since they were young teens and to some of you girls and moist guys that might sound so sweet but i feel sorry for them and i feel sorry for any guy who says they wouldnt cheat and means it because well unfortunatly or maybe fortunatly they havnt been hit by life yetwhat is being faithful to someone going to do for you when your taking your last breath thinking your last thoughts ? and if your religious if your not married your a f*ck*ng hypocrite anyways why not cheat if your going to have sex before vows ?If its on a plate and your girlfriend wont find out (unless your one of them nervous i killed him guys) why say no huh? what if your relationship was to end? wouldnt you regret all the p*ssy you turned down ?f*ck it let me spin this a bit for those in relationships what happens if you meet someone and you like them but its only plutonic however deep down even though those who dont cheat either physicaly or emotionly you know that if you were single this person would be the one for you and they are a much better fit to you then your current partner(as hard as some might believe is possible)what do you do? pass up the match of a lifetime for what you currently have ? or wait and see what happens with your current relationship and hope the other person is still free when you exit yours

• Downvote 1

f*ck it me personally until i lose my sex drive will always cheat i can see why a lot of man wont do it or even entertain the idea and well done to you but pmsl i actually know a few guys who have only ever been with 1 girl since they were young teens and to some of you girls and moist guys that might sound so sweet but i feel sorry for them and i feel sorry for any guy who says they wouldnt cheat and means it because well unfortunatly or maybe fortunatly they havnt been hit by life yetwhat is being faithful to someone going to do for you when your taking your last breath thinking your last thoughts ? and if your religious if your not married your a f*ck*ng hypocrite anyways why not cheat if your going to have sex before vows ?If its on a plate and your girlfriend wont find out (unless your one of them nervous i killed him guys) why say no huh? what if your relationship was to end? wouldnt you regret all the p*ssy you turned down ?f*ck it let me spin this a bit for those in relationships what happens if you meet someone and you like them but its only plutonic however deep down even though those who dont cheat either physicaly or emotionly you know that if you were single this person would be the one for you and they are a much better fit to you then your current partner(as hard as some might believe is possible)what do you do? pass up the match of a lifetime for what you currently have ? or wait and see what happens with your current relationship and hope the other person is still free when you exit yours
That is were you have to question your self and your current relationship.When you love one person and only want to be emotionally and physically attached to that very person, even the though of another d*ck would put you off, and thats how it should be for a man when he truely loves a woman. Theres various different degress of cheating some minor some full blown piss taking. But R9, How would you feel if a woman you loved was applying the same attitude you are to the relationship?.

:!: This needs to be set in stone.

So you wouldn't mind ur girl f*ck*ng next men then?...aslong as she wasnt txting him.

So you wouldn't mind ur girl f*ck*ng next men then?...aslong as she wasnt txting him.
:D Be serious. There are 2 different types of cheating, however it doesn't mean they work in isolation to one another.

did u miss the part in red?

I see you all.

Infidelity is defined by the individual, there is no definition of it that encompasses the entire populous. For example, I have an extremely possessive, obsessive, loving, caring wife. Her definition of infidelity is me entertaining another woman in her absence or presence, having female friends to her is a recipe for disaster because as she says every woman has a hidden agenda, it may not be sexual but she is using you for her benefit and camouflaging it with 'friendship'.Perhaps her extreme Arab/Muslim upbringing has influenced her outlook on relationships. However, I concur with her because I more or less have the same views.Finnito Ramapito
I always thought about the possibility of this, and what the situation would be if one felt like the other's demands were unreasonable. Personally, if I ever get a girl again, we need to have the same eyes - I mean, see sh*t the same. But what if there was a difference in opinion there? Do you do the unreasonable to accomodate them or keep doing what you do, and would either result in the inevitable end to the relationship?

jeezezeze