THE AFRICA YOU NEVER SEE...(ongoing thread)

General Mac

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come in hot countries the bottom of the trees are painted whitei remember askin someone in Jamaica but they were jus acting like thats how trees come or they couldnt see what i was talkin about
It's pesticide, stops insects crawling up the trunk and munching the leaves/fruit/etc
thank you

• 1 month later...
f*ck*ng PISS TAKE!!!I AM CANCELING MY DONATIONS TO AFRICA NOW! AL THIS TIME, THEY SHOW ME SOME KID DRINKING OUT THE POND AND KIDS LOOKING STARVED AND sh*t AND ALL THIS TIME, THEY WERE ACTORS ALL ALONG. AFRICA HAS NUFF THINGS. THEY HAVE BEEN ROBBING US BACK FOR EVERYTHING WE TOOK OFF THEM BUT THEY DONE IT ON THE SLY. CUNTS.
wheres your girl

f*ck*ng PISS TAKE!!!I AM CANCELING MY DONATIONS TO AFRICA NOW! AL THIS TIME, THEY SHOW ME SOME KID DRINKING OUT THE POND AND KIDS LOOKING STARVED AND sh*t AND ALL THIS TIME, THEY WERE ACTORS ALL ALONG. AFRICA HAS NUFF THINGS. THEY HAVE BEEN ROBBING US BACK FOR EVERYTHING WE TOOK OFF THEM BUT THEY DONE IT ON THE SLY. CUNTS.
wheres your girl
?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wheres your girl
?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PAR

wheres your girl
Which one boss? I have many.