Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
General Mac

Caught On Tape: Man Starts Shooting Up People In A Underground Station & Then Walks On Train

30 posts in this topic

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...G7HXJAmSlGmqs65DUDE STEPPED IN THE TRAIN TO RELOAD!CRAZYDUDE IN THE WHITE SHIRT DIED TRYING TO STOP HIM. REAL TALK THAT GUY DESREVES A MEDAL. HE DIED TRYING TO STOP THAT EMO FAG. ALL THOSE BULLETS HE TOOK WOULD HAVE WENT INTO OTHER PEOPLE. DUDE EMPTIED THE GUN ON HIM POINT BLANK RANGE. THE ADRENALINE KEPT MY GUY ON HIS FEET THOUGH. SAD sh*t TO SEE. PEOPLE PANICKED...WHICH IS WHATS EXPECTED AND A NATURAL RESPONSE. IN HINDSIGHT THOUGH....IF THEY WOULD HAVE CONVERGED IN ON HIM IN THE VERY BEGGINING WHEN HE FIRST STARTED SHOOTING.....THEY COULD HAVE DISARMED HIM.

f*ckedPissed for the people just standing there watching my man unload his gun on that guy>>>>>> By standing public

Huh? :blink: am I just winessing people just casually walking around like its nothingLIKE ITS A NORMAL DAY IN THE PARK WTF!!!!!?!?!?!?!

i wanna see the full uncut version of this.

i wanna see the full uncut version of this.
ON ITWOW!THEY SAID HE ONLY HAD A .38 REVOLVER. THAT SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED.WATCH MY GUY IN THE BLUE SHIRT THAT WAS HELPING WHITE SHIRT OUT AND THEN JUST WALKS AWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF IT LIKE NOTHING IS GOING DOWN. WTF??!!!

Props to the guy that got banged. But llow catching an L for the public. Especially when they aint backing you. But thats some real sh*t there.

Props to the guy that got banged. But llow catching an L for the public. Especially when they aint backing you.

How can people just disperse, somebody should have disarmed him from behind

How can people just disperse, somebody should have disarmed him from behind
Swear i lost faith in humanity time ago, that vid is so f*cked major props to that guy in the white though

I would have ducked out swiftly.Not saving anyone.

R.i.P to the guy in the white... hes hero.... alot more people would of got popped and possibly killed if he had not intervened... guy had to unload on him rather than anyone elsecant believe no one helped him tho after he showed such courage

Init^Had to turn it off, was disgusting, man all getting shot up from point blank range and sh*tIt seriously makes me so furious, them cowardly people..the f*ck*ng policeman was the first guy to scarper aswell.R.I.P.

I really wanted to impress yuou with that one lemons :D
It was a success.

Gentleman, please!A man has lost his life here!Lol an hero

Crazy Mexicans, Can't believe guys just done that and theres still people trying to 'get on' the train that the killers just got on himself.

Props to the guy that got banged. But llow catching an L for the public. Especially when they aint backing you.

it made me feel sick to watch people stand by watching that happenthe cop (edit, looks like he died)the guy in the white standing behind the gunman watching the hero try to disarm himsickeningthe idiots getting on the train like say it was just gonna leave the station after that happened

that have a go hero in the white tee was silly imo.no-one was backing it and he ended up dying, long long long.

that have a go hero in the white tee was silly imo.no-one was backing it and he ended up dying, long long long.
You say that but more people could have died if he didn't.When he charged at a man firing a loaded gun I'm sure he was aware of what could've happened to him.