Caught On Tape: Man Starts Shooting Up People In A Underground Station & Then Walks On Train

General Mac

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...G7HXJAmSlGmqs65DUDE STEPPED IN THE TRAIN TO RELOAD!CRAZYDUDE IN THE WHITE SHIRT DIED TRYING TO STOP HIM. REAL TALK THAT GUY DESREVES A MEDAL. HE DIED TRYING TO STOP THAT EMO FAG. ALL THOSE BULLETS HE TOOK WOULD HAVE WENT INTO OTHER PEOPLE. DUDE EMPTIED THE GUN ON HIM POINT BLANK RANGE. THE ADRENALINE KEPT MY GUY ON HIS FEET THOUGH. SAD sh*t TO SEE. PEOPLE PANICKED...WHICH IS WHATS EXPECTED AND A NATURAL RESPONSE. IN HINDSIGHT THOUGH....IF THEY WOULD HAVE CONVERGED IN ON HIM IN THE VERY BEGGINING WHEN HE FIRST STARTED SHOOTING.....THEY COULD HAVE DISARMED HIM.

Init^Had to turn it off, was disgusting, man all getting shot up from point blank range and sh*tIt seriously makes me so furious, them cowardly people..the f*ck*ng policeman was the first guy to scarper aswell.R.I.P.

it made me feel sick to watch people stand by watching that happenthe cop (edit, looks like he died)the guy in the white standing behind the gunman watching the hero try to disarm himsickeningthe idiots getting on the train like say it was just gonna leave the station after that happened

that have a go hero in the white tee was silly imo.no-one was backing it and he ended up dying, long long long.
You say that but more people could have died if he didn't.When he charged at a man firing a loaded gun I'm sure he was aware of what could've happened to him.