IBS

Aquaman

Guest Esquilax
lol @ womens health in general tbhallow bleeding out of ure snatch every f*ck*ng month which drastically effects your moodnot the one at all
I would 'lol' so much, you wouldnt be here without it.
On the contrary, during my incubation period there was no... period.

Doctor said I had it, he gave me mebeverine but I haven't really needed to use them, I don't gwet the runs or anythingBasically avoid high fibre foods and chewing gum on an empty.AND AVOID WHEAT AT ALL COSTSI most definitely f*cked myself up by eating shreddies/clusters/wheatabix every day for breakfast for about a year or 2, as well as always chewing gum on an empty stomach.

And its possible to still have a period while pregnant, many women experience this.
You know too much about bitches sh*t.
It pays to be knowledgeable about things that concern you.If for some reason I wanted to know about the smell / taste of foreskin, I would ask you.Disclaimer: Just to be clear, I wouldn't want to know that.

And its possible to still have a period while pregnant, many women experience this.
You know too much about bitches sh*t.
It pays to be knowledgeable about things that concern you.If for some reason I wanted to know about the smell / taste of foreskin, I would ask you.Disclaimer: Just to be clear, I wouldn't want to know that.
Gutted. I just got bodied.