Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest28

POKER TEXAS HOLD'EM

70 posts in this topic

Who plays this?, i taught myself how to play this with help from youtube now im fully addicted to this game, i bang it out on the blackberry whats the best poker site? i need to loose some money

Who plays this?, i taught myself how to play this with help from youtube now im fully addicted to this game, i bang it out on the blackberry whats the best poker site? i need to loose some money
link?

youtube >>____
ive learnt so many things from youtube

link?
This one shows which cards run together in a game goes in more detailthe flow of the general play

safehave this game on my blackberry and didnt know what was i doing

go on fulltiltpoker.com thats the best site imobut biggest site is pokerstars.com aka jokerstars coz people say its alot harder to win money on that site coz they tend to have better playersi use bothand start of on the REALLLY small tables like 1cent 2cent blind tables or ul jus get eaten up by the sharks

go on fulltiltpoker.com thats the best site imobut biggest site is pokerstars.com aka jokerstars coz people say its alot harder to win money on that site coz they tend to have better playersi use bothand start of on the REALLLY small tables like 1cent 2cent blind tables or ul jus get eaten up by the sharks
do ppl do small £1 bets? or isit some £30 minimum type sh*t

texas hold em is the oneis there some site where we can have a communal game with or without real money stakes?

Poker takes up too many hours. WilliamHill has daily Free Roll tournaments, 1500 Entrants. I got down to the last 50 or so and that took about 5-6 hours before I had to just go all in and call it quits.

im on fulltilt, am i right in thinking it does not accept meastro debit cards? cuz thats all i got. what abt pokerstars, do they accept debit?safe

do ppl do small £1 bets? or isit some £30 minimum type sh*t
depends on what table u sit at like for example no limit or pot limit etcdiff tables have diff blinds and diff max buyin'seg. a 1c-2c table will be max buyin of 3$ or so10c-20c tables will be around 30$ max buyin so i advise start out small till u get comfy

pokers stars deffo takes debit cards they even take visa electron :Dnot sure bout fulltiltthey prolly do i imagine they want all the money u can give em lol

oh btw if ur serious bout startin to play pm me and il sort it out so u get 30% of ur rake back every monthrake is the small percentage of the pot the HOUSE takes every roundIT ALL ADDS UP

I'm the sickest in the world at Hold EmFact.
Sort a live game in your warehouse?

u play on poker stars? how can u sort that out? i like fulltitlts interface but now they updated it it takes like 120MB of my ram wtf

i dnt even wanna learn how to play thisi slyly did last year but i forgoti kno id jus get addicted to it

I'm the sickest in the world at Hold EmFact.
Sort a live game in your warehouse?
As soon as we've relocated it's on