Sites gone wayyyy too soft

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Too many of late, surprise no one has picked up on this member and his actions of late,His Sig;article-1214996-0684E47B000005DC-382_224x423.jpgYou telling me its normal to have a 16yo yute in your sig, he's not even in his playing clothes or its not an action picture like shooting the ball, what is he saying, this pic is nice n turns him on?

its just one of his gay dreams he shares with that other faggot anderson
nah f*ck ebouebare man jumping on his c*ck because he duppied shitty celtic and his 'change of attitude' from last season
wigan wont put 4 past mannonenow hop off my d*ck you dirty wetback
im not homono go get a life you smelly little homo
off to bed now,alarm set for 4.FINALLY WTF..
legoman u should wear this insteadd*ck-t-shirt.jpg
Telling guys what time he's going to bed?
he battered u innit
tellin guys they been raped?

You telling me its normal to have a 16yo yute in your sig, he's not even in his playing clothes or its not an action picture like shooting the ball, what is he saying, this pic is nice n turns him on?
LOL

its bait that this is the same breh that said "hmmmm nice" when someone posted his pic of his abs in the gym roomthe comment just skimmed over pple's head pretending they didnt read ithowever, tulse you are STILL a mexicancypriot fatfingered faggot the fact that you went into deep research looking for quotes shows ur a man watcherpm each other and exchange numbers and f*ck off for a holiday in tenerife or suttin

its bait that this is the same breh that said "hmmmm nice" when someone posted his pic of his abs in the gym roomthe comment just skimmed over pple's head pretending they didnt read ithowever, tulse you are STILL a mexicancypriot fatfingered faggot the fact that you went into deep research looking for quotes shows ur a man watcherpm each other and exchange numbers and f*ck off for a holiday in tenerife or suttin
i know you shouldnt feed a stupid f*cking prick but your the same guy who admitted to being homosexual on this forum?

Guest Tulse Hill
i know you shouldnt feed a stupid f*cking prick but your the same guy who admitted to being homosexual on this forum?
loaldol[ojk[ojsd[ojDID VENOM CONFIRM HE WAS GAY?wtf!!!, this gets worse, surrounded by f*ck*ng gays, Blade sort this out mate