Budget food shopping.

Rosery

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck id find shopping on £80 severely difficult for the month.I also have been there when you need to shop for the whole month but from past experience the shopping does not last you will find come week 2 everything is gone,there are certain things you will find yourself needing on a weekly basis such as milk,bread. Does that £80 also include your toiletries? if so boy...I spend at least £100 per week i find most of that is taken up with toiletries such as toilet roll etc.it can be done but you will probably be hungry as thats barely £20 per week. Even living on beans and toast for lunch and dinner for a week would even set you back about £7! thats a third of your weekly budget

80 quid goes in a week good food >feel for you tbhshould just eat £2 meal for a month and have bare toast no butter in the mornings pmsl

:lol: 51 % you know. them water pumped meat deyahthats why you should always buy meat from butchers etc. supermarkets pump that stuff in like your local herorin addict
thats if u can find a local butchers.. half of them are shutdown due to superstores like tescos and asda's taking over the show.