What would you do if you woke up tomorrow

NO SUNSHINE

SNN2222LESBO-280_3__893605a.jpgSNN2222LESBO-280_2__893606a.jpg
A MAN who was dubbed the human coral reef after huge shell-like growths appeared all over his body has been cured.Lin Tianzhuan was unable to move his arms and legs and said his "terrifying" condition made him feel like he was turning to stone.The 38-year-old, of Shuimen in southern China, added people would scream when they saw him.Horrified Lin became a hermit, hiding at the family home after he was shunned by friends and neighbours.He began to notice the hard growths on his hands and feet when he was just 13.TerrifyingHe said: "They grew and grew and soon they were all over my arms and legs, my back and even my head. It was as if I was turning to stone and it was terrifying."Gradually my shell became thicker and thicker and I could no longer bend my arms or my legs. It was very frightening."But now, thanks to a year of treatment and surgery by doctors from a special skin clinic, he only has a few discoloured patches of skin to show for his horrific condition.Fuzhou Dermatosis Prevention Hospital vice president Dr Liu Yinghong said: "He may need radiotherapy for quite some time still but he has made very good progress."
READ THIS TODAY AT LUNCHSWEAR DOWN I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET THIS sh*t OUT OF MY HEAD ALL DAY, STILL FEEL SICK. KEEP THINKING I'M GONNA WAKE UP TOMORROW LIKE THAT AND CHECKING MY SKIN.

Guest WAVESURFER

Guy's hands look like an out of date KFC bargain bucket.I remember Channel 5 did a programme about this guy, and in a display of their usual sensitivity, called it "HALF MAN, HALF TREE" :lol: PMSL

Some lady told me that happened to him coz of some witchcraft curse. And basically the people in his village never talked about it coz if you look at him and talk about him then you get cursed with the curse as well and start growing growths that grow from little spots first.
Or his mum got f*cked against a tree and some pollen got into her uterus

Guest Lisa Turtle

This is the reason why I have images turned off, I don't even wanna imagine what it looks like.I know I should be able to deal with stuff like this, but I can't.I would make a shite dermatologist.