Madness in the sky

Maxxx

Is anyone seeing this?About 2 1/3 hours ago when it wasn't as dark there was one proper bright lightSure it wasn't a star was way to bright.. no lie i sware it had light beams like a spiked ball getting smaller and largerNext thing i see 2 planes one flying beneath were the light is and another sort of to the side. Then the light just went.. (so now im thinking wtf)Went to my boys yard told them man to look at it, by now theres a couple stars but this light u can see was much bigger and brighter but no planes.Me and boy wacthed it for no longer than 30 seconds then the light started diming got proper bright then just went.---5 mins agoIm now back at my yard and i can see its back were i first see it but much more to the right im talking 5-6 houses.Theres another plane near it next then i hear a chopper coming over my yard past the block in to distance?????????????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i knew that was gonna comeTried taking pictures but it was too far away (phone im using aint all that). When the chopper and the the other plane not long ago it was all over in few mintues didnt even think to grab my phone wanted to see wtf was going on.My boy rang me after asking if i see it said he see the chopper n all.I dont care if people believe me or not i know what we see, i aint got a reason to lie on a forum.

Yeah i knew that was gonna comeTried taking pictures but it was too far away (phone im using aint all that). When the chopper and the the other plane not long ago it was all over in few mintues didnt even think to grab my phone wanted to see wtf was going on.My boy rang me after asking if i see it said he see the chopper n all.I dont care if people believe me or not i know what we see, i aint got a reason to lie on a forum.
so wtf was it then
I DONT KNOWWish i did my boy said a satalite? :huh: