Maxxx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inalliah wa ina li-rajiuun
*Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
lol its phonetic spellin brahjust so u know
i know i cant even read arabic but what u wrote doesnt sound like how i say it i wouldnt like to correct you usually brother but its important
tbh the way i would say it is correctwriting it is a different matterI can read arabic and what u typed was correct

Guest Tulse Hill

UFO lights may just be 'Chinese lanterns'.Peterborough Evening Telegraph (Peterborough,England) | September 22, 2009 | COPYRIGHT 2009 Johnston Publishing Ltd. This material is published under license from the publisher through the Gale Group, Farmington Hills, Michigan. All inquiries regarding rights should be directed to the Gale Group. (Hide copyright information) CopyrightMULDER and Scully may have to postpone their trip to Peterborough as the mystery surrounding unidentified flying objects near Wansford may about to be solved.

theres been bare ufo sightings this week
isit do you know where?
blad it was like a headline in the daily mail i didn't pay it anymore attention i am distraught that i still have it in my memorybut yeh they were probably aliensim growing my beard and my hair and generally un-coufed in my being so the aliens will llow me cuz im cool

UFO lights may just be 'Chinese lanterns'.Peterborough Evening Telegraph (Peterborough,England) | September 22, 2009 | COPYRIGHT 2009 Johnston Publishing Ltd. This material is published under license from the publisher through the Gale Group, Farmington Hills, Michigan. All inquiries regarding rights should be directed to the Gale Group. (Hide copyright information) CopyrightMULDER and Scully may have to postpone their trip to Peterborough as the mystery surrounding unidentified flying objects near Wansford may about to be solved.
:mellow: ?Dunno if this was a poor attempt at gettin some laugh out louds