Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuLu

Shisha

44 posts in this topic

what flavours are available to try ?someone told me to try apple ? going to a shisha place tonight with friends, 1st time going into one so i dont really know what to expectdoes it taste nice ?

everytime i look at your avi, i think to myself, "why would anyone make that their avi?"/I didn't really like apple that much, most people say its nice though so.. meh

lucozade is just another nickname

retired

shishas a big waste of money unless youre 14 years old and think it looks cool to exhale big clouds of smoke

Watermelon + Mint flavour.Apple is kinda strong for a beginnger. And its not that nice. which shisha place you goin to? expect to see 2 things. Arabs or Somalians

how much does it cost ?

Watermelon + Mint flavour.Apple is kinda strong for a beginnger. And its not that nice. which shisha place you goin to? expect to see 2 things. Arabs or Somalians
going to one on wilmslow road (the curry mile ) in Rusholmeye im kind of use to seeing somalians, arabs etc aboutesp on wilmslow road

meh, its orite very occasionally with friends, havin a smoke and a chill...but it isnt really worth it, the novelty wears off quickly and too much makes me feel bloated and a bit sick. would rather just blaze some weed tbh.

so it just chills you out or isit just like smoking a ciggerette but through a pipe and its flavoured ?

shishas a big waste of money unless youre 14 years old and think it looks cool to exhale big clouds of smoke
lol dont chat sh*t

unless its part of ur culture then allow it

its part of my friends cultuream i supose to turn round and say. ' cheers for the invite but, nah i wont come cos its not in my culture to do so, il go for some fish and chips instead whilst you go to the shisha place '

lol dont chat sh*t
Shisha is f*ck*ng swag, my muzzoid friends always want me to go but it does nothing, just like nokia wire saidalthough it is nice if you smoke hash with it or even some skunk but on its own its a waste of money jjust some exicited joe daki thing

give it a try at least, if you havent before, it wont hurt.all this, if its not part of ure culture, only kids do it to look cool its swag etc is irrelevantsomeone has invited you to a function where there is shisha, it's like smoking flavoured tobacco, but is a bit more vaporous.just DEW it

she asked for opinions on shisha and she got it
Are you gonna bang doe?

Watermelon + Mint flavour.
:!: shisha is alright for when you wanna relax with your peoplesThe Canopy in E14 on three colt street has a nice atmosphere, leather sofas, huge pillows, some nice chicks serving food and drink, all under a marquee in a garden lounge kinda thing

has anyone tried the herbal version? is it the same taste as the egyptian tabac?

Dont think it will proper take off in this country.First tried it in Egypt after meals just chilling on beach.Anyone else notice the difference in taste from abroad in comparison to sahara lounge?

Apple >>>>>