Faith

Skola

The vet told them to put it downf*ckin Devil
Not really, dogs are not designed to walk on two hinde legs, larger dogs have a shorter life span because of hip displacement and the discomfort they are then in, there back end basically collapses. The vet would have only been recomending what they thought as the best option for the pup. Those people choose to keep the dog alive and train it to walk like a person, which is fine, but that dog will have a shortened natural life span because of the strain constantly on her hips.

Not really, dogs are not designed to walk on two hinde legs, larger dogs have a shorter life span because of hip displacement and the discomfort they are then in, there back end basically collapses. The vet would have only been recomending what they thought as the best option for the pup. Those people choose to keep the dog alive and train it to walk like a person, which is fine, but that dog will have a shortened natural life span because of the strain constantly on her hips.
short life span is still better than death at birth by injection imo

InitMany German Shepherds have problems with there back legs but should we put them down as soon as there born?

I don't disagree about them giving the dog a fighting chance at life, i just disagree with labeling someone a f*ck*ng devil. I also agree about the short life span as long as that animal is not going to be suffering from on going pain throughout its short life span.
InitMany German Shepherds have problems with there back legs but should we put them down as soon as there born?
Of course not, nobody has suggested that. Having owned several German shepherds previously theres are the types of dogs i was reffering to it, happens with all large dog breeds, same way the small breeds in dogs suffer from diseases such as cancer and cushings, and heart murmers(sp) Spiderman - Yes im DMF.

wot choice does the poor dog have, only way she can get around is walking on 2 legs. she must feel proper abnormal when she comes across a normal dog.
Animal's don't think like that. That way of thinking is a human trait.
How do you know ?
Ive studied animal psychology and behaviour, i also have done alot of dog behaviour and training.

wot choice does the poor dog have, only way she can get around is walking on 2 legs. she must feel proper abnormal when she comes across a normal dog.
How do you know ?
Ive studied animal psychology and behaviour, i also have done alot of dog behaviour and training.
CoolI read time ago that they believe that animals have emotions, so who knows maybe this dog may feel different when around other animalsWe will never fully know

How do you know ?
My boys dog recently got his balls castrated for being a pitbullWhat is he gonna hink having no balls? is he gonna think hes a less of a dog?

How do you know ?
CoolI read time ago that they believe that animals have emotions, so who knows maybe this dog may feel different when around other animalsWe will never fully know
Animals do feel emotions and they feel pain to, but its in a different way than us. Animals also deal with death as part of the cycle, they also don't continue to respect the elder/weaker animals they will quite often push them out or some animals have even been known to attack and kill an older animal because it makes there herd/pack weak. Animals are facinating creatures. Animals react to our emotions to and mirror what we project from the inside not the outside thust making them great animals to work with in a theraputic enviroment.

How do you know ?
My boys dog recently got his balls castrated for being a pitbullWhat is he gonna hink having no balls? is he gonna think hes a less of a dog?
Does your friend have a licence to own that pitbull?/Love pits, want to get my licence so that i can take some in as charity work/rescueing.