Shenmue (and more)

DRC

I know certain man are sweating right about now :lol:maybe....just maybe :!:Sega leaks Sony's plans for PS2 and Dreamcast emulation on PS3

SEGA has let a pretty fat cat out of the bag by releasing confidential notes from a meeting with Sony Computer Entertainment America.Sony wants to release all PS2 games on the PlayStation 3, according to a meeting between SEGA America and SCEA.The meeting was held on August 5th, with comments regarding SEGA's PS3 and PSP releases, as well as Sony's plans for the console in the near future.
More here: http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/formats/pla...036;1328865.htmThoughts?

I don't get it. Where does it say anything about bringing Dreamcast Games or an Emulator onto PS3?Edit: Just clocked it on the update at the bottom of the Article.Would be a Massive move for both Sony and Sega if they can do this, and big potential for finally getting a new installment of the game if it sold well on PSN.

Why did you put Shenmue in the title ffsthought this was proper news
Keep the Dream Alive
cos I love taunting the Shenmue brigade :lol:*edit* blame my cousin btw, whenever I tell him a games sick he always drops the same line "bruv, until you play shenmue, I don't respect your opinion on games"c*nt.

• 4 years later...
It seems like new Shenmue game from SEGA is indeed coming. Someone at NeoGaf have spotted a new trademark for the cult classic from SEGA, Shenmue. So expect to hear something from SEGA on Shenmue 3 at E3 2014.

Its being a decade since the last game in Shenmue series, Shenmue 2 released and it didn't complete the storyline of the franchise and this has been the main reason why fans have being demanding to see a brand new instalment in the series.

Check out the trademark registeration HERE. Tell us in the comment section below, what you want to see in the Shenmue 3?

Going into a flashback, Shenmue 2 Storyline reads: The epic continues as Ryo Hazuki arrives in Hong Kong on his quest to avenge his father's murk by the warlord Lan Di and unravel the mystery of the Phoenix mirror.

Set in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and Guilin, you'll travel through breathtaking scenery, rich with mountainous wilderness, traditional Taoist temples, and stunning tropical landscapes. As you move through massive, highly-detailed 3D worlds, you'll interact with almost every facet of your environment as well as a whole new cast of characters.

It could be time

Worst case we get 1&2 HD remakes