Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Messy

People of Walmart

27 posts in this topic

lmao @ the caption'Why so Serious?'160.jpg

captions are sick192m.jpg“Hey dude, I’m gonna turn my car into a Stegosaurus!” – ‘Ya, absolutely. I honestly can’t think of anything else to spend your money on. Probably one of the best investments you can make actually. You’re gonna get so much tail in that thing.’

'I can see they are at a photo hut. I see that. But what picture could be that important? Unless Bigfoot brought the Loch Ness monster as his date, there is no reason to be at a Walmart on your wedding day! NONE! period. Don’t bother leaving any comments telling me otherwise, because I’m not going to accept any answer other than Bigfoot and Nessie doing the electric slide.'132.jpg

20.jpgcheez53.jpg"Yes you see that correctly. It is an old man with big supple delicious looking breast implants."cheez

I tried to fart and a little sh*t came out. I just sharted. Now let’s go.1291.jpglmfao

:lol: :lol: :lol: jeez man, gona have a browse thru that site when i come home from training.

Lol at this site, funny I heard about it on a podcast today actually.166.jpgParents, STOP THIS! Stop this now! Your kid is not a dog, get him off the leash. I don’t want to hear that you are too busy to watch your child in public. Your priorities are kid first, remembering milk second. Most of the time it’s the kids on leashes that are ignored by their parents the most. But i guess its okay that little Timmy is throwing Oreos at an employee as long as he is doing it while tied to his monkey backpack leash. JUST STOP IT.North Carolina981.jpg“Where the hell is the cereal aisle?”GeorgiaLOL!

messywhere did u find this site?
a friend sent me a link

How cute and cuddly are those stuffed…….OH MY GOD!211.jpgI have to assume that this guy, in a fit of rage after a monster truck rally or tractor pull, ripped off his sleeves and then went to Wal-Mart to get a few cases of beer to enjoy on the couch on his front porch.16.jpg