Qadaffi having them up at the UN

VENOM

apart from this confused tralsator making it haeard to hear what he's sayingthe breh is chatting the truth.after obama's flowers, birds, and bees speech, qadaffi is tearing the place up right now.he said that the UN is a feudal institution, divided up against 4 rich nations who were never voted into that positionhe calls the UN security council a terrorist organisation :lol:"only china was voted by the general assembly, we never voted in the remaining 4 countries""the UN general assembly is bigger than the security council not the other way round" there should not be a Security councilthere have been 65 wars since the UN was created..what kind of organisation is that? :lol: the Security council should have a membership from UNIONs of countries not just a few big countries to chat sh*t to us whenever they likee.g. the EU, the ASEAN, the African union, the north american union, G100, and China etc, --------------------------hes still talking and is talking truth. an example is that israel has more UN resolutions made AGAINST it based on its terror atrocities than ALL other nations COMBINED. but the US keeps using its veto power to block all of them. 80% of Total US vetos used in the UN have been to block resolution against israel.how the f*ck can you call that a United nations. smh.. *spuds qadaffi*, cant wait for ahmedinajad. its nice when certain leaders, tell it like it is.. all these big speeches from western countries are just boring and full of hypocrisy.swear that venezuelan leader took of his shoe one time and banged it on the table shouting to be given as much time as GW bush :lol: badman.

"Africa is owed 7.7 TRILLION in compensation for colonialism""when i stop 1000 africans from crossing into libya into europe , i ask them what they are going to europe for, and they say they are going to take the money europe took from them. then i think to myself, why should i stop them" :lol: "pay the 3rd world what you stole like the germans paid israel and they will stop coming to your country""we wish obama can govern america forever, or at least more than 8 years"

just because he's a dictator doesnt mean he cannot talk sense. none of you really knwo what the security council even doand the fact that the US always talks about the UN resolitions against iraq, and iran when it has blocked ALL resolutions against israel makes the whole thing a useless council. and only about those with the biggest balls...that is talking sense whoever it comes from

and actually, a dictator is a western terminology.the US only has the right to vote in TWO parties, if you are not democrat or republican u can NEVER be elected into major office."some of you are looking tired cos you travelled 12 hours flight, and are jetlagged, and they expect you to come and make a big speech" :lol:

keneddy was about to open the investigation in to why israel wants to have nuclear weapons, then he was killed, then the man who they said killed him was killed again by an israeli again, why? then this man suddenly died, why"guy is just opening the history books for all the dirt that happened in the world :lol: (except libya of course)FOX NEWS COVERAGE flashing up on the screen when hes talking:CIA: QADAFFI PROFILE:SUBJECT TO BIZARRE BEHAVIOURhas bordeline personality disorderpmsl.. world is f*cked tbh. everyone backing their own corner

im watching it on aljzeera, f*ck all these western media stations editing what they wanthe talked too long, which undermines the best parts of his speech.but he still made alot of sense. this is the only stage where small countries can speak with the world listeningso i dont blame them when they come and talk and ramp on for hours.

Guest Esquilax
im watching it on aljzeera, f*ck all these western media stations editing what they wanthe talked too long, which undermines the best parts of his speech.but he still made alot of sense. this is the only stage where small countries can speak with the world listeningso i dont blame them when they come and talk and ramp on for hours.
You're saying it like Al Jazeera isn't also a biased news source

LOL at him dashing them papers at the councilHe is boying it off though but like venom chatting bare confused fraff while making some sense here and there
jus cos u cant handle the truth cos its not sppon fed doesnt mean hes fraffinglike in your own brainwashed mind you will claim the CIA killed kennedy some pple say cos of civil rights legislation :lol: like they ever gave a f*ck about black ppls rights that muchothers say cos he was standing up to the "illuminati". but deeper than that is that he was going to prevent israel from aquiring nukesand he issued an order to overhaul the FED reserve which is neither federal, nor a reserve but a private bankall these investigations ended when he died. only thing is its not Qadaffi's place to mention this today.

You're saying it like Al Jazeera isn't also a biased news source
explain how al jazeera is biased please