Football songs

Guest R9

Not chants, songs that get you in the mood/get you thinking of football/or get you pumped for it(only songs not just vids please, if the song has a football vid with it...all the better)Lets try and get a playlist together..I'll start off, a few of these may have been rinsed but, nonetheless...U2 - Beautiful DayKasabian - Club Foot (if this song doesn't want you make to clamp someone I don't know what will)OOOOSCH, lala-lala-lalaHard-Fi - Living For The Weekend (unfortunately this is a vid about lolerpool but what can you do)Starsailor - Tell Me Its Not OverBomfunk Mc's - FreestylerAll bar the starsailor one have ...inspiriational football vids so they're good to watch tooAdd your own

Fucccck yes thats a sick one, dunno how I forgot thatI remember when it was the song for fifa 98 aswell, that lil bird guy doing kickups to it(or was that tubthumping :/ )I think it was bothEither way, sick songChumbawumba - Tubthumping