The Random Thoughts Of The Day Thread

JOHN DOE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
i dont know how people can sh*t at worki need comfort i will only sh*t at mine and my mums yardbesides i need to strip when i go ,i cant be stripping in the work toilets
Wtf, you need to STRIP?......Why?

Guest Triple XXX

had a curry one night and had to kick early in the mornjeeez that journey felt like it was takin yearscould feel a volcano erupting inside, lookin for a tube station with a toilet is f*ckin longness

had a curry one night and had to kick early in the mornjeeez that journey felt like it was takin yearscould feel a volcano erupting inside, lookin for a tube station with a toilet is f*ckin longness
Picadilly.

I was speaking to my boy the other day about families and the topic of family meetings came up- i want to know does anyone on here have family meetings- if so how often?
well when my family was a family, dinner at least twice a week together and trips around country and sometimes abroad on weekends on occasions...

I was speaking to my boy the other day about families and the topic of family meetings came up- i want to know does anyone on here have family meetings- if so how often?
With the whole familly... including aunts and uncles if it's an important issue that needs to be discussed with every one present.Havn't had one in AGES. Smh.This will be a part of my family when I start breeding. I think it has the ability to make a family a strong unit tbh.

i dont know how people can sh*t at worki need comfort i will only sh*t at mine and my mums yardbesides i need to strip when i go ,i cant be stripping in the work toilets
i actually dont have an explanation tbhive done it since i was young,i dont like to imagine poo air particles on my clothes lol

ive been out of work for like nearly 2 months and got bored of having so much free timei find out im starting work in a weeks time and i enjoy every day of free time i havedont know what youve got till its gone
Know the feeling. Was off all summer, started back at work and im already thinking when im off next.

i actually dont have an explanation tbhive done it since i was young,i dont like to imagine poo air particles on my clothes lol
women dont poop

Guest Triple XXX

lmaomy friend used to do this thingwhere we would see a peng chick n he would say, imagine her pushin out a sh*t with a death defying radius, all sittin on the toilet n all thatused to put me off differently, bt was hilarious at the same time

With the whole familly... including aunts and uncles if it's an important issue that needs to be discussed with every one present.Havn't had one in AGES. Smh.This will be a part of my family when I start breeding. I think it has the ability to make a family a strong unit tbh.
:|Are you a dog?'Breeding' you know.