Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrJibbles

Curb Your Enthusiasm

77 posts in this topic

Doubt many people on here watch this, since this comedy would go over your heads.Anyways, thought the first episode was a really funny start in parts, from Jeff banging Bam Bam to Larry's faint.rk1vn4.gifMakes you wonder how will he get out of this one...The Seinfeld cast will be appearing. Kramer and Leon :lol:Next episode out Sunday night.

Oh sh*t, Season 7 has stated?!Cannot wait to get back into this. Program is too f*ck*ng funny.Larry David>>>________

Top 5 comedy programme everWatched it the last night and the jokes are too much

Yeah started Sunday (in the US). I think More4 will be showing it but not sure when.Larry David is a genius.

Good thing I decided not to buy the boxset yet. After season 7 is done I'll get it.

were did u watch it? best program on tv with ease, the skit with him and leon having each others phone is a classic!

Love this showThe opening line of the opening post is a big par though :/

Funniest sh*t ever, gonna wait till the season ends before watching.

PMSL, yeah the faint was sick.Also loved the bit where he's arguing with Leon & Loretta about the temperatures "68?!?! Get the f*ck outta here!"And the bit at the dinner table with Jeff & Bam-bam blowing kisses & licking the glasses.And the bit where he's driving home to beat the doctor & he's shouting "Come on, schmohawk!"Good first episode, looking forward to the rest of the series.

Episode 2 aired last night so it's online for download, you know where to get it.Will watch later and laugh...

Now that was funny!The arguing over blow jobs in a car LOL!Trying to rip open them vacum packages are exactly how I feel at times. Really good 2nd episode.

You got a megaupload link like the first one?

Episode was sick, too many quotables.The guy with the glasses was jokes.

This show is back to back laughs, how can anyone say this isn't funny?

Ahh what a funny 3rd episode.The scene with Kramer and Larry in the restaurant, had me laughing my head offKramer: *Looks at the wall of tits and asses*Larry: So let's do this ReunionKramer: *still looking* yeah.. yeah ..Larry: Nice!next day:Kramer: What reunion?The face he pulled in the dream after flipping the coin :lol: f*ck it the facial expressions over deciding what to do!Curb >People on here aren't ready.

You know what im gonna ask for...