Curb Your Enthusiasm

MrJibbles

This show is back to back laughs, how can anyone say this isn't funny?
It's a very acquired taste,as most people are so used to sh*t sitcoms sitting down to watch this must annoy them. I've found it makes people uncomfortable lol, it took my GF a couple of episodes before she 'got it' as it takes a while to become used to Larry's worldview,so for many people they switch off,but to those that stick around they know how great the show is. I've got all the seasons on DVD and i'm always trying to switch people onto the show.

• 2 weeks later...

must have watched this late one night last week, happened to be the episode with that faint from the opening post in this thread shows jokes, had no idea what to expect as i'd never heard anything about it before but think im gonna watch every series thats gone so far

i have never watched this....just downloaded series 1....what kinda comedy is it like. can it be compared to anything??
It's semi improvised comedy. If i was to compare it to something I'd say The Larry Sanders show,in that real people play slightly exaggerated versions of themselves.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this since the Big Boy Discussion topic isn't around.

Latest episode is out and wow was that one funny, prob the best of the series so far.

The Palestinian chick :Y:

Larry is on fire!

The final scene with the Larry walking in between the Jews and the Palestine's :lol:

this show is by far 1 of the best shows ever, Larry david >>>>>>

the newest episode is jokes haha

the girl he mac's in the chicken shop is peng still lool

" I'm gonna f*ck the jew out of you!!" hahahaha

how can he not go straight to the Palestinian girl!? as soon as she said i have a sister....

• 3 weeks later...