Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno Di Gradi

Seriously, LOL @ Grime in 09

71 posts in this topic

Haven't even listened to this yet, but based on the topic title, song subject matter, and artist responsible, I'm pretty sure this is the best song of the year.

lol you've stolen the only comment I could have made with your titleIf he had made this song more of an 'ipe ting it woulda been much better.

Haven't even listened to this yet, but based on the topic title, and artist responsible, I'm pretty sure this is the best song of the year.
lmao its notits a buncha guys going "wha gwarn" over and over again.its still better than the new kano tune though

Haven't even listened to this yet, but based on the topic title, song subject matter, and artist responsible, I'm pretty sure this is the best song of the year.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo*listens*

wah gwan wah gwan wah gwan widda wah gwan DEN.Beat lets it down.

I got to say Grime will kick up funky any day (even though Grime is dead now)

The grime DJs/MCs would badd up the funky DJs/MCs, but the funky fans would badd up the grime fans quick-time..... after finishing their synchronised dances of course

God this is sh*t tbh I'm not on the 'Tempz is the saviour of Grime' bandwagon anyway

God this is sh*t tbh I'm not on the 'Tempz is the saviour of Grime' bandwagon anyway
lol is it really that?:lol:

lol is it really that?:lol:
The way certain man jizz in their pants when he does a PA of Next Hype is amazing, track was hard but I'm bored of it now and the followups haven't been all that (this track for example is freaking swag)Plus he's on some cartoon character vibe People saying he's brought the hype back into Grime, like say man is the new Crazy Titch or even FlirtaPurlease

this is sh*ttempz has a short shelf life

sorry but;tempz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tune bangs. will ruin a rave as per usual.