Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Numero001

PSA: Nando's deliver [proof inside]

117 posts in this topic

2vcdic7.jpgSure someone will love this. Do people still eat Nandos? Not really inna the burnt chicken unless its a cheap date

Apart from the sweet potato mash, which I can still make at home, it's not really about Nandos.Come like McDonald's/KFC these days

Apart from the sweet potato mash, which I can still make at home, it's not really about Nandos.Come like McDonald's/KFC these days
:/ /Nandos price is not worth for what you get so I don't go there.

Its aight, overpriced thoughPeople just say they dont like it as much now cuz of all the hoodrats that say 'NANDOS IS THE LIIIICK BLUD'yes, girls say this.

its f*ckin sh*tbeen sayin for timetheir chicken tastes like its been rolled in dirt

:/ /Nandos price is not worth for what you get so I don't go there.
Its just another fast food joint really IMONandos was far better before.

the food tastes nice. dunno what u lot have been eatingbut its the price. 8.00+ for 1/2 chicken and f*ck*ng chips, more if u want mashnot including drink comes to a tenner for chicken and chips :/i can eat that at a semi decent restaurant

I just shed a tear..... it's what I've always dreamed of...

the food tastes nice. dunno what u lot have been eatingbut its the price. 8.00+ for 1/2 chicken and f*ck*ng chips, more if u want mashnot including drink comes to a tenner for chicken and chips :/i can eat that at a semi decent restaurant
ExactlyOnly thing that is decent is the refillable things, PLUS I suppose if you are 16/17 it is a decent place to take a girl to eat when you can't afford/wouldnt think to go to a proper resturaunt, the service, atmosphere and decor is decent..

LoL at the gassers. Of course the food's nice, it's just the price. I'm there at least once a week same way though.

Nando's is sh*t nowIt used to be good but standards have fallenKFC over Nando's anydayFrom time you see them get the watery chicken from underneath the grill and re-grill that its long

Don't f*ck with it. Nandos is a bump. If the food was exceptional 5 star michellin quality at decent man sized portions I would understand. Sahara grill baffalo wings >>> life

nothing beats a KFC bucket on ur ones on a random dayjust eat the skin n save the rest for ur females or sutintoo buff

if nandos was a bit cheaper it would be good.piri piri sauce gives me the shits though

Btw if the price is the problem, go to 'Grillers'very similar to nandos but cheapDisclaimer: I ate tehre once and was sick, this may or may have not been their fault.

It's about Nandos wraps nowadays more time, they taste noice

nandos is straight chicken breast in pitta for me when i do reachIl season my own chicken darn uLisa u bastard bitch, i luv u but dont u ever mention their demon mash again, those mere letters on screen bought the sick back to my stomach pitIt almost made me give up sweet potatoe it was THAT bad

Nandos is good for what it is imo, shame the delivery is only to offices tho.

Nandos is good for what it is imo, shame the delivery is only to offices tho.
It's not, but it's in central so they're assuming the only people about who'd be getting deliveries are workers.

My house mates are gonna be overly happy.Never really saw the hype tbh. The chicken is meh.