PSA: Nando's deliver [proof inside]

Numero001

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle
Apart from the sweet potato mash, which I can still make at home, it's not really about Nandos.Come like McDonald's/KFC these days
:/ /Nandos price is not worth for what you get so I don't go there.
Its just another fast food joint really IMONandos was far better before.

the food tastes nice. dunno what u lot have been eatingbut its the price. 8.00+ for 1/2 chicken and f*ck*ng chips, more if u want mashnot including drink comes to a tenner for chicken and chips :/i can eat that at a semi decent restaurant
ExactlyOnly thing that is decent is the refillable things, PLUS I suppose if you are 16/17 it is a decent place to take a girl to eat when you can't afford/wouldnt think to go to a proper resturaunt, the service, atmosphere and decor is decent..

nandos is straight chicken breast in pitta for me when i do reachIl season my own chicken darn uLisa u bastard bitch, i luv u but dont u ever mention their demon mash again, those mere letters on screen bought the sick back to my stomach pitIt almost made me give up sweet potatoe it was THAT bad