PSA: Nando's deliver [proof inside]

Numero001

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i turned my back on nandos when they decided to tell everyone it was mozambiquan food not portuguese... well, nandos turned its back on me.. i was so loyal :(
???i swear its always been porkandcheese???
lol now why you gotta go and use that type of language!the people who founded it were portuguese-south africans but the recipe and whatnot was from mozambique

brown eagal>>>>>>>>>>
*spuds*my man knowsEveryone who aint reached one of these needs toWood Green and Edmunton
Where's the Edmonton one again?
It's Wood Green, Enfield and Tottenham by White Hart Lane station.And obviously Brown Eagle is better than nandos, but they make different types of food so not really a clear cut comparison.

People on here just love to put down whatever's popular at the time in order to seem cool and ahead of the curve. Nando's is basically a fast food restaurant you go to when u can't be f*cked with a proper place but don't want the usual mcdonalds, it's never been anything more, lol@ all the ppl who slag it off but will still nip in there for a quick bite to eat when they're out shopping.

People on here just love to put down whatever's popular at the time in order to seem cool and ahead of the curve. Nando's is basically a fast food restaurant you go to when u can't be f*cked with a proper place but don't want the usual mcdonalds, it's never been anything more, lol@ all the ppl who slag it off but will still nip in there for a quick bite to eat when they're out shopping.
ALIE THO BMC!A truthful and accurate post.