Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Numero001

Long awaited Donaeo Party Hard video

21 posts in this topic

Lol 3 seconds in and there's no way I'm watching this. Are you f*ck*ng kidding? This looks like it took 20 minutes to film at most. And had a budget of £100.He needs to get to pumping "I" and then make more music like it. I don't care that it's old, it is his best song by far. I have never played it to anyone that didn't fall in love with it.

^^ definitely, i need more of these type of tunesandthat real music type music, jazzy chillout stuff

I prefer the intro on the album version. I almost locked off before the good stuff on the version of "I" you posted lol.I plan to bump "I" on South Beach non-stop when I get back to Miami.

I prefer the intro on the album version. I almost locked off before the good stuff on the version of "I" you posted lol.
yeah, I was a bit confused when I looked for it on Youtube, thought I must have guessed the wrong song, sounds much better opening on the E Piano

it doesnt look like a £100 video to mejust didnt do it properly

It's like 'Make It Funky For Me' all over again, just this time it's indoors

CO-Sign "I" being Donaeo's best tune!!It is STILL a banger!!!

CO-Sign "I" being Donaeo's best tune!!It is STILL a banger!!!
C/S, i never skip the tune when it comes on my iPod and it always gets reloaded...the tune makes you feel motivated/inspired to do positive sh*t...."Time to let go" is still a tune, i like the original version the best though...

Someone up the album version of I pls.One of the tracks I forgot to redownload

do people really dance like that?LMFAO, is that called the spastic flex or something

C./s the I and when your alone loveI don't get why you would have a hit called party hard and not party hard, the man dem on one side and gyal on the other is typical

C./s the I and when your alone loveI don't get why you would have a hit called party hard and not party hard, the man dem on one side and gyal on the other is typical
C/S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party hard?u got a 25 stone dude collapsing after 1 shotwttttfffabsolute joke video, must be strapped for cash

Someone upload "I" because I ain't herd it and can't find it on YouTube

Thats funky for you

Thats the unprofessional-ism of uk video shoots 4u. Most heads just turn up like its a rave and don't know how to act infront of camera and the directors are never clued up either. Have been to countless vid shoots and its the same old story..I was expecting the video to be better than this when I saw this first.^ The editor didn't capture the best scenes. that gurl with the cassie hair do (1:57) is cute.Arrrgh but the vision of girl throwing gun fingers & skanks in bikini is soo cringeworthy.

Someone upload "I" because I ain't herd it and can't find it on YouTube
http://rapidshare.com/files/284302117/05-donaeo-i.mp3