Annunaki & Nibiru

spiderman

kinda of randz, but people with blue eyes amaze meI was told, blue is not an actual colour eg, the sea and the sky, it is the fastest reflections of light that give the appearance of blueAnd i believe that the eyes are windows to the soul, forgive me for the connection im trying to overstand hereJust throwin that out there

kinda of randz, but people with blue eyes amaze meI was told, blue is not an actual colour eg, the sea and the sky, it is the fastest reflections of light that give the appearance of blueAnd i believe that the eyes are windows to the soul, forgive me for the connection im trying to overstand hereJust throwin that out there
Anti c/s

It was proven that blue eyes are a mutation that occured 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. Originally everybody had brown eyes. And actually if you look around, brown eyes far out number coloured eyes.
Brown eyes are predominant in humansand, in many parts of the world it is nearly the only iris color present.It is less common in countries around the Baltic Sea and in Scandinavia. Dark pigment of brown eyes are most common and with a few exceptions the only color among the population of East Asia. In humans brown eyes contain large amounts of melanin within the iris stroma, which serves to absorb light at both shorter and longer wavelengths. Brown eyes are the most common eye color, with over half of the world's population having them.

nah u just dont have the mulder factor like me.u could have just added this to my nephelim threadbut u tried to get a bit of limelight and it hasnt worked./have you heard of the Gap theory?
llow it your thread got shitted on, why am i gona try bring this discussion to a thread where its just become people insulting you, the post would go unnoticed. a new thread was needed tbh.and no i havent herd about gap theory.

All colours aren't really colours, nothing is really Blue, or red, or black or white Its just the way that our eyes work and interpret the colours. You can't imagine what the world looks like through a dogs eyes, or a wasps or a bats. And Red is the fastest colour.Don't know about this life on Planet X and massive orbit thing either. Granted they're meant to be an advanced civilisation bla bla but there are constants that come with supporting life like Heat, Water etc and I'm not so sure these things would be in abundance so far away from the Sun, and that planet is certainly not travelling so far away that its getting heat from another Star thats stupid. I don't hold much faith in us ever discovering intelligent life outside in our lifetimes, or in the next few million years we're a very egotistical race you can see that in the way we are with Religion we think we know everything, and we have very active imaginations I just think we really want something like this to be true but whats to say that that race of people (if they existed) didn't die out 100 years ago? or A thousand, or a hundred thousand etc.Just going on the logic of what we know now Its very unlikely that if there is an alien species its not going to be anything like us unless they've followed the exact same evolution as a species, including our emotions, motivations, technology, an industrial revolution, slavery,methods of communicating, size, food sources, ambitions etc. Just look at life on the planet now at this current stage why would they be anything like us? Why would an alien species develop gene altering technology? This along with so many other things just sounds like something we humans would make up.£5 says we die out as a race before we find another intelligent species.