I cant stand this motherfucker.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
he makes me larfcan move them hips differently aswell
You don't like Curb Your Enthusiasm, but you like this guy?Confirms everything I've ever thought about you tbh.
Ole up.... She doesn't like CYU?What's next, she doesn't like Arrested Development?FAAckin ELL

You don't like Curb Your Enthusiasm, but you like this guy?Confirms everything I've ever thought about you tbh.
give a f*ckmore than likely whatever u think about me is wrong anywayits funny cos u dnt even really register to me

Guest WAVESURFER
Ole up.... She doesn't like CYU?What's next, she doesn't like Arrested Development?FAAckin ELL
Innit, I mean COME ON!!

Guest Triple XXX
He oughta become a dancer rather than some video whore, i swear i dont think ive ever seen anybody in as much videos as him. NOT EVEN JERMAINE DUPRI!!!
hes reaching them jazze phe levelsLADIES AND GENTLEMANor Dj KHALIDhe annoys me....like both of them do.African members of the forum...how do you feel about this guy as a African?
Khaled >>>>_________

Guest Esquilax
black comedy is pretty much non-existent
Who remembers that black sitcom that was on at like 11:00 on BBC 2 or something.Had one of them bait sitcom theme tunes, but it was blackified"The _____'s, yeah yeah, The _____'s, that's what them is!"

black comedy is pretty much non-existent
Who remembers that black sitcom that was on at like 11:00 on BBC 2 or something.Had one of them bait sitcom theme tunes, but it was blackified"The _____'s, yeah yeah, The _____'s, that's what them is!"
i kno what ur on about... and the dad worked on the underground or some sh*t......was f*ck*ng embaressing

Guest WAVESURFER

What was that black comedy sketch show that used to be on BBC2 called?They used to show music videos between the sketches, if I remember rightly.One sketch I remember was where this big tall lighskinned guy with a mole on his face would pretend to be a traffic warden or something, then the person he was tryuing to give a ticket to would realise he was faking & he'd say "Yes, I'm a homeless man. This has all been an elaborate ruse", and then run away.Anyone remember this?It was pretty funny, I think.

Guest WAVESURFER
What was that black comedy sketch show that used to be on BBC2 called?They used to show music videos between the sketches, if I remember rightly.One sketch I remember was where this big tall lighskinned guy with a mole on his face would pretend to be a traffic warden or something, then the person he was tryuing to give a ticket to would realise he was faking & he'd say "Yes, I'm a homeless man. This has all been an elaborate ruse", and then run away.Anyone remember this?It was pretty funny, I think.
Uncut Funk! That was it. Just came to me there.

Guest Esquilax
Was an edit not sufficient?Did you really have to quote yourself?

Guest WAVESURFER
Was an edit not sufficient?Did you really have to quote yourself?
I did consider the edit, but I'd have had to delete the majority of my post. I'd rather give the people too much of me than too little, you dig?

Guest Esquilax

I will piss in your Bovril mate.And yeah, it was an embarassingly bad sitcom, the dad worked some menial job, and the had some uber light skinned jammo uncle as well."Excuse me, I'm looking for BLACK PEOPLE?!""....SEH WATCHA TALKIN BOWT ROODEBWAII. COME MEK ME SEY BUMMMMMBACLAAT!"*crowd erupts in raucous laughter*

Uncut Funk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Been trying to find a copy of it for years, there are 6 eps but I only have one on VHS