Women dirtier than men

Roscoe

Just read through this thread:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119180291Bare quotables

met this girl couple days into class.went to get place for studying[seriously]asked her if i could use the bathroom. i went into the bathroom and it just hit me like a brick wall. putrid smell of fishes and dried blood! her mirror has a thick haze, lipgloss and weird stains with a 6" part that was clean enough to get a reflection off.her sink was a porcelain but was stained dark maroon. with so much hair you can recreate cousin it.her shower has blood dried on the floor and yellowish stains on the side.heres the kicker!!!!!!!!get ready!!!she had two showerheads one was normal one you would take a shower with.other one was a douche attachment for your shower and it was covered with blood and dead skins fragments.i threw up for a good 10mins!! and just bailed!
Has anyone here had experience with dirty women in the past?Once I was at my ex's house and i had to take a piss, lifted the toilet seat up and 5 seconds later i see blood one my fingers. First i thought i had cut myself until i saw more blood on the toilet seat/cover.ducked out the house straight away.bitches of vip2 do u keep clean?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
Just read through this thread:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119180291Bare quotables
met this girl couple days into class.went to get place for studying[seriously]asked her if i could use the bathroom. i went into the bathroom and it just hit me like a brick wall. putrid smell of fishes and dried blood! her mirror has a thick haze, lipgloss and weird stains with a 6" part that was clean enough to get a reflection off.her sink was a porcelain but was stained dark maroon. with so much hair you can recreate cousin it.her shower has blood dried on the floor and yellowish stains on the side.heres the kicker!!!!!!!!get ready!!!she had two showerheads one was normal one you would take a shower with.other one was a douche attachment for your shower and it was covered with blood and dead skins fragments.i threw up for a good 10mins!! and just bailed!
Has anyone here had experience with dirty women in the past?Once I was at my ex's house and i had to take a piss, lifted the toilet seat up and 5 seconds later i see blood one my fingers. First i thought i had cut myself until i saw more blood on the toilet seat/cover.ducked out the house straight away.bitches of vip2 do u keep clean?
I always find it a bit hard to believe when people say stuff like this.If I'm in someone's house & suddenly want to leave, I'll make some kind of excuse & then go.I'm not gonna just bolt out the door without saying a word. Some cartoon-type sh*t.

thats f*ckin nastytheres nothing worse than a filthy female, ive seen some levelscertain bathroom is jus like WHAT how do u sit on this seatequally i have known and lived with true dirt bag malesshit up the toilet like its nothing, take a shower and leave mud in the shower an u dnt even play football GUY u dont play football, u wasnt rollin around in mud where is the mud comin fromman who phleghm in the shower, blow their nose on the shower door, imagine goin into the shower turn to ur left and ur nose in cm away from somebody elses boogatoilet seats with jus pubes all over it, pubes everywhere, pubes on the door frame of the bathroom WHYi think men in general are nasty u kno, i kno nuff a you, even the guys that at point are the cleanest guys, come to live with them or stay with them for a bit, i see guys not RAMPIN to not have a shower, for whatever reason, sometimes no reason'i had a shower last night' WHATi see toothbrushes stay in the same position in the bathroom for daysbut i will say this, i would rather live with a nasty male than a nasty female anydaycannot be gettin down with certain females period hygiene procedures

I always find it a bit hard to believe when people say stuff like this.If I'm in someone's house & suddenly want to leave, I'll make some kind of excuse & then go.I'm not gonna just bolt out the door without saying a word. Some cartoon-type sh*t.
:D she was sleeping. her f*ck*ng blood was all over my fingers and if i went to wake her up i'd end slapping her.im not a wife beater unlike your pops brah

I remember when a friend borrowed my top and gave it back to me STINKIN, didnt even wash it.. STUNK of B.O.Same girl used to go and stay at some guys house every now and then for the weekend and took no clothes, underwear or anything. And i know she didnt have stuff there because i took her and picked her up.Same girl again, caught her picking her belly button and she also told me she turns her kickers inside out when shes on her period because.... wait for it..... 'BECAUSE THEY WILL GET ALL BLOODY ANYWAY HEHE'.Girls can be disgusting.*feels sick*Disclaimer - Funnily enough although we arn't friends any more she was one of the nicest girls i have ever come across.

Guest WAVESURFER
:D she was sleeping. her f*ck*ng blood was all over my fingers and if i went to wake her up i'd end slapping her.im not a wife beater unlike your pops brah
PMSL 2 Edits, bro?Were they both really necessary?

PMSL 2 Edits, bro?Were they both really necessary?
yesnow back to topic

i will never understand dirty people, but people that are actually disgusting come like aliens to mewas linkin one girl one time, went up to her room and the whole place just smelled like sour vagina and body odor i didn't wanna say anything plus i thought sumthin might have just been in the bin, so i just opened up all her windows and sat dwni'm just chillen on her bed nw, and shes just chillen on the otherside of her room and i swear to u, this smell is comin off of her in wavesi'm like did u shower yesterday? (i knew she didn't shower 2day), shes like no, told her straight that she stinksshe then proceeded to hit the showerin her defence she didn't knw i was comin, but still makes u just think about peoples general level of hygene

One ting called Shanay/Nae linked twice from Wood Green, when i was a singleton, her room was the worst state ever. Couldn't see the bed, the floor was the dustbin and wardrobe in one, was sratching her weave one time and said she had it in for about 3months and was going hairdressers next month. Sickening, why i banged her boy i dnt know. actually, man was fresh outta a relationship, 1st ting i linked for years.

Guest Triple XXX
i will never understand dirty people, but people that are actually disgusting come like aliens to mewas linkin one girl one time, went up to her room and the whole place just smelled like sour vagina and body odor i didn't wanna say anything plus i thought sumthin might have just been in the bin, so i just opened up all her windows and sat dwni'm just chillen on her bed nw, and shes just chillen on the otherside of her room and i swear to u, this smell is comin off of her in wavesi'm like did u shower yesterday? (i knew she didn't shower 2day), shes like no, told her straight that she stinksshe then proceeded to hit the showerin her defence she didn't knw i was comin, but still makes u just think about peoples general level of hygene
LMFAO*reads the rest*

So one chick only decides to invite me to her yard when she finished athletics, enticing me coz she had a free yard that eveningso we there jamming and a good 30 mins passed. I basically was waiting for her to hit the shower. was waiting waiting....and it never seemed to happen. and felt way too bad to say something coz she was a fresh link and im just politeher only saving grace was that she was some buff light ting so I gave it a bly. but im sorry mate when we started lipsing I had to bail. Buff or not the smell hit me like u know them Primary school B.O u get, I didnt even wait for her to open her legs imagine the surprise I was gonna get and I though long for this and left to go yard...Walked home as well all the way from ilford lane to plaistow......Standardnever linked her againSMH

So one chick only decides to invite me to her yard when she finished athletics, enticing me coz she had a free yard that eveningso we there jamming and a good 30 mins passed. I basically was waiting for her to hit the shower. was waiting waiting....and it never seemed to happen. and felt way too bad to say something coz she was a fresh link and im just politeher only saving grace was that she was some buff light ting so I gave it a bly. but im sorry mate when we started lipsing I had to bail. Buff or not the smell hit me like u know them Primary school B.O u get, I didnt even wait for her to open her legs imagine the surprise I was gonna get and I though long for this and left to go yard...Walked home as well all the way from ilford lane to plaistow......Standardnever linked her againSMH
I would just said did you have a shower @ athletic after training. She woulda either said yeah or no i prefer to shower at home.then.....

*throws up from some of these stories* scumwould rather live with a dirty boy than a dirty girl tho, used share a flat with some chick in uni that used to leave her dirty straggly hair clogging up the shower and sh*t wanted to punch up her up for that alone; much less all that other personal hygiene sh*t.

One chick in my halls at uni...We moved in in September. In March her friend goes to her en-suite bathroom and comes out saying "Eeeuuurgh, you don't even clean up your sick when you throw up after a night out?" The girl replied "I've never thrown up since I've been here."YEAH. UHUH. YEAH.Same girl never changed her sheets the whole first year. THE WHOLE FIRST YEAR. She had a boyfriend as well so you know them sheets got skeeted on.

I remember when a friend borrowed my top and gave it back to me STINKIN, didnt even wash it.. STUNK of B.O.Same girl used to go and stay at some guys house every now and then for the weekend and took no clothes, underwear or anything. And i know she didnt have stuff there because i took her and picked her up.Same girl again, caught her picking her belly button and she also told me she turns her kickers inside out when shes on her period because.... wait for it..... 'BECAUSE THEY WILL GET ALL BLOODY ANYWAY HEHE'.Girls can be disgusting.*feels sick*Disclaimer - Funnily enough although we arn't friends any more she was one of the nicest girls i have ever come across.
128747808111269007.jpg

sour vagina i'm like did u shower yesterday? (i knew she didn't shower 2day), shes like no, told her straight that she stinks
Argagagaggahgarhthat is craaassDont no any booting girls, dissed them all off in skool none would talk to me nowknow some frowsy man from around the way tho, just stale like they showered in old man juice and lotioned down in granny fanny

Sorry but no you didn't.

thats f*ckin nastytheres nothing worse than a filthy female, ive seen some levelscertain bathroom is jus like WHAT how do u sit on this seatequally i have known and lived with true dirt bag malesshit up the toilet like its nothing, take a shower and leave mud in the shower an u dnt even play football GUY u dont play football, u wasnt rollin around in mud where is the mud comin fromman who phleghm in the shower, blow their nose on the shower door, imagine goin into the shower turn to ur left and ur nose in cm away from somebody elses boogatoilet seats with jus pubes all over it, pubes everywhere, pubes on the door frame of the bathroom WHYi think men in general are nasty u kno, i kno nuff a you, even the guys that at point are the cleanest guys, come to live with them or stay with them for a bit, i see guys not RAMPIN to not have a shower, for whatever reason, sometimes no reason'i had a shower last night' WHATi see toothbrushes stay in the same position in the bathroom for daysbut i will say this, i would rather live with a nasty male than a nasty female anydaycannot be gettin down with certain females period hygiene procedures
C/S ThatI once shared a flat with this girl and this other guy, she used to leave her knickers lieing around with blood stains on them it was horrdendouz, she used to leave her used pads lieing next to the toilet on the bathroom floor never put them in the bin, I said to her several times about levels of personal hygeine etc, i stayed for three weeks she showed no signs of acknowledging what i was saying to her so i moved out and moved in with my cousin for a few months, I've never looked back since, but that girl was pretty too i know it must have been a big let down to any guy she brought home.

some girl i used to work with was sharing a flat with a russian girl that would use up all her stuffso she decided not to leave any toilet paper in the bog so the russian would have to buy her ownshe didntbut she kept shitting etcwe think she used toilet paperanother time waaaay back we went to link some girls and one had just got her belly button pierced. it was infected and she kept putting her fingers in iti had to get some fresh air, thought i was gonna puke

only encontered a smelly gash, havin intercourse in my car, and shortly after begining thrusting the smell or smoked haddock filled the air, like chokeable strong.. made me lose my woody and all sorts.. didnt actually care if the chick thought i suffered from erectile disfunction i was not proceeding.
LMFAOAnyways, was fingering some chick, she had BABA-DREADS FOR PUBES, i kid you not! Also, her internals felt like they were in shreds, how can a girl's p*ssy be in shreds? Just played with her clit, made her cum and it STOPPED THERE!! Her yard was clean as f*ck though!

only encontered a smelly gash, havin intercourse in my car, and shortly after begining thrusting the smell or smoked haddock filled the air, like chokeable strong.. made me lose my woody and all sorts.. didnt actually care if the chick thought i suffered from erectile disfunction i was not proceeding.
LMFAOAnyways, was fingering some chick, she had BABA-DREADS FOR PUBES, i kid you not! Also, her internals felt like they were in shreds, how can a girl's p*ssy be in shreds? Just played with her clit, made her cum and it STOPPED THERE!! Her yard was clean as f*ck though!
LMFAO @ both quotes