Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

netanyahu to all world leaders: "shame on you"

18 posts in this topic

i never knew this is how world leaders go to the UN for royal rumble stillnetanyahu speaking now

f*ck this israeli prickthey get let off for sooo much f*ckery

f*ck Ahmedinejaad, the mullahs, the ayatollah, all the theocratic pricks self righteously forcing thwarted religion down peoples throats and punishing them to death for non compliancei could go on a 25th hour rantf*ck a lot of thingsedit; i didn't mean mujahedin, duno why i put them down, i meant the revolutionary guardYES f*ck the Basij to the utmost degreef*ck the guardians

they are both evil bastards if u ask meiran wants global dominance using islam plain and simpleIsrael already has global dominance by using lies and the US to fight their warsisrael is the ONLY state in the world that you have to be of a certain "sect" of peopleto be allowed to emigrate there. think of all the palestininians they have killedand he has the guts to talk about the holocaust, when they are doing just that right nowand have done since they got given a state. f*ck*ng c*nt============ thank God for countries like barbados... we dont cause no trouble for no one

all countries are f*ckeries, but i hate the way Iran is getting bigged up for hating on the west. Yes the west is f*cked, but allow supporting iran, f*ck IRANIAN THEOCRACY

people are not really supporting iran per saythey are asking those opposing iran why they are only concerned about iranindia have nukes, pakistan have nukes..they had a coup and any tirant can take over that countryisrael have nukes, but deny it, and dont say they dont have it either!yet with all the western hatred for Iran, if Iran was to give the UK a $400billion Oil dealthese same c*nt leaders will gladly take it.

A disgrace that they walked out when the Iranian presdient was speakingThe guy is a prick but they showed that they aint on a peace tip and just on arms

who walked out was it jus the israelisi listening to his speech nowedit, everytime i look people are walkin out

WWIII soon comeswear shits jus gettin worse n worsen the nukes the US have are meant to be like 10 times worse than the Hiroshima n Nagasaki sh*tf*ck knows what the others have

videosf*ckin elll i keep missin the armsnetanyahu is a f*ckin animal... extremist jew with no plans 4 peace

obama said they are decommisioning their nuclear arms

it was the palestinian delegate who walked out :lol:she was shaking her head when was talking about themi saw some others walking out too and bare empty seats.cha. UN come like eastenders.

WWIII soon comeswear shits jus gettin worse n worsen the nukes the US have are meant to be like 10 times worse than the Hiroshima n Nagasaki sh*tf*ck knows what the others have
these need to just be dropped on the whole middle east.

LOL @ Netanyahu saying zionism isn't racism.Like say any race or religion can become an Israeli.f*ck OFF YOU RACIST c*nt!!!

obama said they are decommisioning their nuclear arms
obama says a lot but that seems to be as far as it goes