netanyahu to all world leaders: "shame on you"

VENOM

f*ck Ahmedinejaad, the mullahs, the ayatollah, all the theocratic pricks self righteously forcing thwarted religion down peoples throats and punishing them to death for non compliancei could go on a 25th hour rantf*ck a lot of thingsedit; i didn't mean mujahedin, duno why i put them down, i meant the revolutionary guardYES f*ck the Basij to the utmost degreef*ck the guardians

they are both evil bastards if u ask meiran wants global dominance using islam plain and simpleIsrael already has global dominance by using lies and the US to fight their warsisrael is the ONLY state in the world that you have to be of a certain "sect" of peopleto be allowed to emigrate there. think of all the palestininians they have killedand he has the guts to talk about the holocaust, when they are doing just that right nowand have done since they got given a state. f*ck*ng c*nt============ thank God for countries like barbados... we dont cause no trouble for no one

people are not really supporting iran per saythey are asking those opposing iran why they are only concerned about iranindia have nukes, pakistan have nukes..they had a coup and any tirant can take over that countryisrael have nukes, but deny it, and dont say they dont have it either!yet with all the western hatred for Iran, if Iran was to give the UK a $400billion Oil dealthese same c*nt leaders will gladly take it.