This rhyme made me think

Tirunih

"And put some chain on my niggas like i own slaves"
I dunno if J.Cole had any meaning behind this particular rhyme.. But boi it's a deep rhyme.Chains is a popular thing amongst the black community in the US & UK.. Do you think it symbolizes something?like do you think it's a way of saying that blacks will never be in control of what their doing, regardless of their riches.Or even, does it subconsciously point out that behind a successful black man there is a white man,which could mean that the racist white man will always be the puppet master amongst successful blacks ?What do you lot think?

ive heard a couple people saying'why do black people where chains, we arnt slaves no more'one yout told me about how his dad chastized him for wearing jewellry, said something about girl an gay an he jus took off the blingi the black people that wear a lot of flash jewellry are jus trying to show, obviously that they have money, that they are worth something and its sad tbhbut i dnt agree with ur suggestions particularly ur last line

ive heard a couple people saying'why do black people where chains, we arnt slaves no more'one yout told me about how his dad chastized him for wearing jewellry, said something about girl an gay an he jus took off the blingi the black people that wear a lot of flash jewellry are jus trying to show, obviously that they have money, that they are worth something and its sad tbhbut i dnt agree with ur suggestions particularly ur last line
It's just a suggestion smaddyi'm not saying this is what i believe in. I've only started thinking deep about this rhyme after my singing lessons.
i understand what u mean but ur looking too deep into it.
I think i am tbh