Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rsonist

How Many Is That Now?

19 posts in this topic

Everton defender Phil Jagielka was threatened with a knife by thieves who broke into his Cheshire home.The 27-year-old was watching his team play Hull City on television in the Carling Cup when three men stormed into the house in Knutsford. He was forced to hand over jewellery and the keys to his Range Rover car after being threatened with a knife. Police said nobody was hurt. Jagielka is the 11th Merseyside footballer to be burgled in recent years. Cheshire Police said: "Nobody was hurt during the incident and the car was found abandoned a short distance away." The England international's two young children are understood to have been at home at the time of the raid although his wife was out. Previous raidsA spokesman for the club told BBC News: "Phil was shaken by the incident. "This is perfectly understandable because he is a husband and father first and a footballer second. "Phil is helping police with their inquiries." A police spokesman added: "The homeowner was threatened with a knife and forced to hand over jewellery and the keys to his Range Rover car." In May, burglars broke into the Woolton home of Jagielka's Everton teammate Steven Piennar. Other victims have included Liverpool players Steven Gerrard, Dirk Kuyt, Pepe Reina and Lucas Leiva.
SMH

You know what the sad thing is Paddy Power last week was taking bets on which Liverpool player will be robbed next. This time it's a player from a team down the road.SMH at all this, it's becoming a joke.

It aint even Scousers doing it its probably Chelsea fans. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: the famous 'it was chelsea' excuse after heyselscousers>>> _________

You know what the sad thing is Paddy Power last week was taking bets on which Liverpool player will be robbed next. This time it's a player from a team down the road.
That cant be true :huh:

LMFAO

You know what the sad thing is Paddy Power last week was taking bets on which Liverpool player will be robbed next. This time it's a player from a team down the road.
What I was thinking, enticing Robbers to go out and make a winning bet on their own crimes.

What I was thinking, enticing Robbers to go out and make a winning bet on their own crimes.
Yup was true, they had Paddy on Talksport explaining it's for a bit of fun. Adrian Durham was not pleased about it, calling him out etc.

Durham probably done it to get aload of pissed scousers to phone up, and have a go jus for his own kicksas he is one of the 90% of the country that realise that these people are the scum of the earth. they make it so easy to dislike them, and my sig sums em up in a nutshell Boris Johnson is a prick but he was spot on about them.

Cheshire, like counting Essex as London.

LMFAO

LOLLOLLOLOLWhat a cityThese guys are mocking

When kids are in the yard it's not funny really.If I lived in Liverpool I'd have the type of security Will Smith had in 'I Am Legend'

Cheshire aint Liverpool though!!??

Cheshire aint Liverpool though!!??
TrustLike suttin happening in Watford effects LondonDoughnuts