Bus CCTV Could Predict Assaults

Thun

Bloody hell, I give up.You're not really grasping the whole concept of "debate", are you?When I say something, you're supposed to kinda tell me why you disagree with my point of view, and offer your alternative perspective, to try & make me understand your opinion.You can't just go "Oh yeah, well you LOVE the 'Big Brother' state, so NEH!"Doesn't work like that, mate.
There aint anything more to disagree with though You stated you love to be monitored and I am saying it aint about living in a society like thatDont cry because people aint agreeing with you saying they love the big brother state being set up

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, I give up.You're not really grasping the whole concept of "debate", are you?When I say something, you're supposed to kinda tell me why you disagree with my point of view, and offer your alternative perspective, to try & make me understand your opinion.You can't just go "Oh yeah, well you LOVE the 'Big Brother' state, so NEH!"Doesn't work like that, mate.
There aint anything more to disagree with though You stated you love to be monitored and I am saying it aint about living in a society like thatDont cry because people aint agreeing with you saying they love the big brother state being set up
LOL

Guest WAVESURFER
:/ I give up.

I saw a news report about this a few months ago. The secret service use something similar to scan crowds wherever theres a crowd near the president. The software has millions/billions of different human body movement and anything that moves in a specific way is flagged up for bodyguards to take a closer look.All you have to do is turn onto one of those "WORLDS MOST AMAZING CRIMES" type programmes to see that CCTV should have a place in society. If I owened a shop I would want a camera recording everything inside the shop and around that area so if someone points a gun at my face, they can be tracked down easily.As long as humans stay making the decisions with this advanced CCTV, I can't see this being a problem. If the CCTV flags up someone moving seats or shouting - the screen operator will take a look, realise its just a person wanting a cleaner seat etc and then go back to playing their PSP.

"Ultimately, most of the events will be benign, with nothing going on. That's why you still need the human element."
Imagine a next Hitler having the big brother technology that is being set up Why are people allowing government to have this much power as they have shown time and time again to abuse that power

This is a bit like the topic you made where you were complaining about that gang of tooled-up youths getting arrested on their way to carnival.You're picking the wrong targets.I see nothing wrong with this.
So if you move seats or fall over you agree that signs of criminal behaviour yeah
I saw a news report about this a few months ago. The secret service use something similar to scan crowds wherever theres a crowd near the president. The software has millions/billions of different human body movement and anything that moves in a specific way is flagged up for bodyguards to take a closer look.All you have to do is turn onto one of those "WORLDS MOST AMAZING CRIMES" type programmes to see that CCTV should have a place in society. If I owened a shop I would want a camera recording everything inside the shop and around that area so if someone points a gun at my face, they can be tracked down easily.As long as humans stay making the decisions with this advanced CCTV, I can't see this being a problem. If the CCTV flags up someone moving seats or shouting - the screen operator will take a look, realise its just a person wanting a cleaner seat etc and then go back to playing their PSP.
Places need CCTV cameras for insurance purposes too. Its not like every camera is set up to monitor our every move.

Nothing wrong with this, could save innocent ppl from pathetic scumbags/kids.thun suck ur mum u bish
Go dig up your dead gran and suck up her ashes
I'll dig up every dead female in your fam and f*ck them. ill then rape your fat smelly useless mother.
Your peado dad taught you how to skull f*ck your dead scavenging family initYou was born out of incest in the gutter

"Ultimately, most of the events will be benign, with nothing going on. That's why you still need the human element."
Imagine a next Hitler having the big brother technology that is being set up Why are people allowing government to have this much power as they have shown time and time again to abuse that power
truthwe cant trust the people that in power to have all of our best interests at heart

Nothing wrong with this, could save innocent ppl from pathetic scumbags/kids.thun suck ur mum u bish
I'll dig up every dead female in your fam and f*ck them. ill then rape your fat smelly useless mother.
Your peado dad taught you how to skull f*ck your dead scavenging family initYou was born out of incest in the gutter
Thats tanner not me brah. your mum tought me alot of stuff tho son.

Thats tanner not me brah. your mum tought me alot of stuff tho son.
Your mum gargles everytime she talks due the cum lodged in her throat after years of throat f*ck*ng abuse from punters

People get f*cked up on bussesrobbed, stabbed, abused, killedtheres more cameras on busses, than there are camera watchers, so solutions are being testedwhat alternative would you propose thun? no cameras?more camera watchers?/point
Have cameras but dont monitor people movements and try base that on whether they are thinking of committing a criminal actIt sounds all good now but it wont just be buses if people think its cool