Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diordna

Secondary School, have any of you... ?

19 posts in this topic

In school, did any of you experience the 3 days of school and 2 days of college?was it your own decision or did you have to do it?and what do you lot think of the 3 day 2 day schedule?discuss and be honest.

lol used to see these kidsmost of 'em ended up in jail or working on a building site

Oh lol, you mean the learning support kids who ended up doing a cooking or mechanics NVQ? Nah that was never me.

lol used to see these kidsmost of 'em ended up in jail or working on a building site
LOLso true

In my old school ,it was the people who was in the bottom set (pupils who well were the not the brightest spark ) who went college for one day a week

In my old school ,it was the people who was in the bottom set (pupils who well were the not the brightest spark ) who went college for one day a week
yhthey tried talk like they were advanced but the dragging of knuckles and constant dribble leaking from their mouths always gave them away

ONLY THE GUYS THEY KNOW WHO WERNT GONNA GET ANY GCSE'S DID THAT TBH ITS GOOD I WISH I DID IT, U GET LIKE 4 GCSE'S FOR JUST DOING ONE COURSE

lol my dad works in a college and they have students like thathe says some of them are a f*ckin nightmare

yeah them different kids that left in year 10 and would see them lingering around after school

lmao i actually got sucked in by this, some guy told me he was doing mechanics at college and i though that's quite heavy, must get a few gcse's for that.but it turns out he was just another stat, piss'd

yea it was for the slow onesnever was i in thatthe kids wer building a wall for like 2 years

lol yh couple man used to go college for two days a week to get a gcse for gardeningwaste of time

When i was in college i used to teach these 'part timers', little shits at the beginning but turnt out really well and got right into it.

LOL true talk though

Wish I wasn't a gangster in seconday school , delayed my future by 4 years