Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Photoshop

19 posts in this topic

What is the best site for photoshop tutorials... for free

loooolthe way thuns just turned into an anyguy, he used to hold some cred on here, the people used to listen, now the cats just boying mans off

everyone shut the f*ck up:psd tutshv designsgraf pedia (sp?)psd coretutorial9psd fanps hero

everyone shut the f*ck up:psd tutshv designsgraf pedia (sp?)psd coretutorial9psd fanps hero
lulz

lulz
:lol: what a spack

loooolthe way thuns just turned into an anyguy, he used to hold some cred on here, the people used to listen, now the cats just boying mans off
I see it went over your head who the joke was on Make yourself look dumb as usual

I see it went over your head who the joke was on Make yourself look dumb as usual
shutup bish

lol, ppl still gettin tulsed, it needs to go in the dictionary, along with bein fritzled.