Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

UK Music I'm making a compilation cd or 2

37 posts in this topic

by requestthis guy wants up to date tracks but i already kno for a facthe will not like giggs, durrty goodz or Trimwhich tracks/artists are good to give a accurate taster to uk music up to the timethanks for ur helpSmaddyx

i just listened to a cool bashy tune where he was reminscing'back in the day, carnival 30 man strong, now no ones on it cuz carnivals long'He might not relate like we thoughaint skinny man got any new material?I like Adele too, obviously Stylo G, but thats uk Dancehall

yh this is gooddno bout pmoneyim thinking wretch aswell

post the playlist afteri havent heard any good uk mustic since 05

I can't imagine they'll like most of what people on here suggest. Will probably get about 10 tracks I reckon that are decent and the rest will be swag.

that was goin so welltil he got awaywtfwas that edie kadi as one of the feds?

I can't imagine they'll like most of what people on here suggest. Will probably get about 10 tracks I reckon that are decent and the rest will be swag.
any little helps im at a loss, anything i play him hes like 'ahhh this is sshit'but i think as kurious said he cant relate like us

that was goin so welltil he got awaywtfwas that edie kadi as one of the feds?
Unfortunatly, yes.

Only a couple more posts till the road rap suggestions start flooding through.

any little helps im at a loss, anything i play him hes like 'ahhh this is sshit'but i think as kurious said he cant relate like us
It's more so because the a good amoutn fo the best UK talent is already making moves abroad.Anyways, my contribution:Rhian Benson (She is British, well actaully born in Ghana but lived in the UK. She had a career in US)AdeleSzjerdene (hasn't got anything out and about but she is very talented) [http://www.myspace.com/szjerdene] (check out her myspace and the videos)Vula (supported Musiq on his last UK date) [http://www.myspace.com/vulavocals]Mr. Man and the Illersapiens [http://www.myspace.com/theillersapiens] [http://www.zshare.net/download/66154454e2777ede/] *promo cd for Mr ManWhen I find some more I'll drop it for you, but I recommend the Mr Man guy. Seriously, he is sick. Some of the stuff that I have heard that isn't finished or released is so so so sick. And live he is a very good performer. In fact, every 3rd Thursday of the month him and his band have a live at the Gold Coast restaurant on Acre Lane opposite the Tesco I think. Check them out Smaddy since it's down the road from you. They do UK Hip Hop but none of this road ting.

safeedit: promo cd wont extract
It just worked for me. What are you using to try and extract it?

what kind of music is he/she into?
he only really listens to conscious reggae music, hes jamaican tbh but been in the us a whilethe only hip hop artist i see him listen to was AZtitan im usin winrar

What does it say when you try and do it?

skinny man has only had council estate of mind out

I'm trying to redo it so I'll drop the new link for you in a bit.

safe it says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Allow all that fraff that everyone has mentioned herejust give him some Tinchy and throw in some Dizzee for good measuremake sure u go BRAP ZOOP as you hand over the CD

I beg someone else try and download it and let me know if it works for them because I can't work out why it's not working.I compressed it into an archive on a mac. Could that be a reason why?

He wants UK music but ur worrying about what he will or wont like? That's dead. Just send what is actually big.